Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I bet this info may have shocked a few people. Don't know what the mayo hate is. I use the CFA mayo packets to dip my fries in sometimes.

Do you anti-mayo guys know the base for the pimento is mayo?
Jim Carrey Not Listening GIF - Jim Carrey Not Listening Dumb ...

Was going to add hot sauce to the honey pimento chicken sandwich but was thinking that might be the catalyst for the boo boos.

:lol: Why is Hot Sauce the thing that puts you over the top though?

One can not like an ingredient on its own but like it in something. Like most people that say they dont like mayo like ranch.

And I think the, "I don't like Mayo" folks simply don't like it as a stand-alone RAW condiment.

Those same people like TatTar Sauce, Don't mind Mayo being used as a Breasd Toaster, or the many other ways MAyo is used outside of it's PLAIN form.

And I think the, "I don't like Mayo" folks simply don't like it as a stand-alone RAW condiment.

Those same people like TatTar Sauce, Don't mind Mayo being used as a Breasd Toaster, or the many other ways MAyo is used outside of it's PLAIN form.
Just psychological, like my body saying “oh you wanna **** around? Here…”

CFA doesn't allow you to add special instructions to your mobile orders anymore. So I had to call them to tell them that I didn't want cheese on my Cool Wrap.

Irritating.

Went to CFA yesterday since this time and I forgot they didn't allow Special Instructions.

So once again, I had to go IN PERSON to order my Cool Wrap with no cheese.

It took 18 minutes for my order to come out. My lunch break is only 45 minutes.

There has to be a better way. Better way. Better way.

Yeah, Im cool with chipotle Mayo. Regular Mayo just ain’t it for me.

Also, whenever it’s regular Mayo on something it’s always like half the damn bottle. No matter the restaurant.

Went to CFA yesterday since this time and I forgot they didn't allow Special Instructions.

So once again, I had to go IN PERSON to order my Cool Wrap with no cheese.

It took 18 minutes for my order to come out. My lunch break is only 45 minutes.

There has to be a better way. Better way. Better way.
I agree. If anything you would think the order would come out faster without cheese

One can not like an ingredient on its own but like it in something. Like most people that say they dont like mayo like ranch.
I hate ranch, the look and smell. I literally have never eaten anything that has ranch in it

So that’s a lie

Mayo good tho, light amount not whole jar like some people

Back
Top Bottom