Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Chick-fil-A is that good, but I went today and I tried their honey pimento cheese sandwich and it’s nothing like it looks in the picture they put like maybe 1 teaspoon full of that cheesy thing there and not like that layered piece that you see in their photo maybe it was a ****ty like rushing thing because it was really busy… but yeah, that was an injustice Chick-fil-A

No where near the amount of pimento sauce cheesy thing as in the photo 👎.

I still ate a good tasting meal nonetheless. 😎

Burger King is currently getting sued for that very reason - the false advertising of a big whopper burger - actually is small :lol:

That new sandwich looks small for some reason and definitely is not matching the visual in the advertisement.

Only chicken franchise with a matching product to its marketing campaign - Popeyes.

BK used to have a slogan we don't make it til you order it. The BK around me nobody orders the chicken sandwiches. You would think in that case they would be fresh when your order it. Nope, they take like 10 minutes to cook so they keep the same 3 patties in the warmer til somebody orders them. When you have my food ready IMMEDIATELY i should know just say no. My dumb self made the mistake twice 🤮

Yo why did they pull the spicy strips? I messed with those for real
Because people love the trash original . That’s why I had their original tenders, nuggets, and sandwich. Zero flavor

Michigan never had the spicy tenders but they were crack every time I went to AZ. The spicy tender biscuit was FIRE then by themselves so good

Because people love the trash original . That’s why I had their original tenders, nuggets, and sandwich. Zero flavor

Michigan never had the spicy tenders but they were crack every time I went to AZ. The spicy tender biscuit was FIRE then by themselves so good
Spicy tenders were delicious

Here in FL they were here to stay for a hot minute so I was surprised when I realized recently they been gone. They’re more or less the same as the spicy filet so i figured they made the cut permanently. I did have the spicy grilled chicken which is no where near as juicy and flavorful. They felt like a temporary item.

I love the spicy breaded sandwich and fries (shake is good too if I’m feeling fat) but if they didn’t have the spicy sandwich, I’d prob never get CFA

Spicy tenders were delicious

Here in FL they were here to stay for a hot minute so I was surprised when I realized recently they been gone. They’re more or less the same as the spicy filet so i figured they made the cut permanently. I did have the spicy grilled chicken which is no where near as juicy and flavorful. They felt like a temporary item.

I love the spicy breaded sandwich and fries (shake is good too if I’m feeling fat) but if they didn’t have the spicy sandwich, I’d prob never get CFA
Yup

Always get the spicy. They gave me a free regular awhile back (mind you I haven’t had a regular in years since they opened a few in MI) I was disgusted how it tasted

Legit said to myself, if they got rid of spicy sandwich I’d never eat there

Trying this honey pepper pimento joint and it's pretty good. Didn't know what to expect. The chicken seemed larger and was fried a little harder than normal, which is what l wish they did more often.

BK used to have a slogan we don't make it til you order it. The BK around me nobody orders the chicken sandwiches. You would think in that case they would be fresh when your order it. Nope, they take like 10 minutes to cook so they keep the same 3 patties in the warmer til somebody orders them. When you have my food ready IMMEDIATELY i should know just say no. My dumb self made the mistake twice 🤮
The BK down the street from me is a ghost town. Been past there all times of the day and night and it’s always empty. I’m sure everything in there sits in the warmer forever.

How could you possibly know this unless you worked at BK 🤔

People talk about Arby's, idk how BK still in business. They need to sell just a whopper and a drink for like 2.75. Let all that other **** go.

It's whoever that owns BK that's keeping them in business. They have so much bread, they can take the losses.

It's whoever that owns BK that's keeping them in business. They have so much bread, they can take the losses.
Same people that own BK own Popeyes and Taco Bell I think. BK's new chicken sandwiches are just Popeyes chicken sandwiches that copied the homework but didn't make it obvious.

I had BK for the first time in YEARS because my kids were hungry. Fries were surprisingly good and so was the Whopper.

Back
Top Bottom