Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Oh ok. Well it isn't uncommon at all.

They literally ask, "Do you want jelly or any other condiments" whenever I order one.
Mostly used the app for the bonus points. Always went with Polyneisan sauce or the Honey BBQ. Want to say they had like a Garlic Ranch or something for a limited time as well that was pretty good.

Had The Regular and Spicy CHicken Biscuit from Bojangles this morning. I went to the One in New Carollton, MD. I was surprised how big the filet was. Damn. Biscuit was good. Somewhat dry of a sandwich vs. CFA. But I didn't have to worry about the biscuit falling apart in crumbles. Very good. Added hot sauce and strawberry jelly

Props to CFA for offering gluten free buns. Can finally eat a proper sandwich. It comes in a plastic wrapper and you gotta heat up the buns. Tastes sandy but gluten free buns are tough to get right. A for effort.

(Not my pic)
chikfila.jpg

Had some chicken minis this morning for breakfast and I swear eating them never gets old. That doughy bread is made out of ****ing cocaine

Had some chicken minis this morning for breakfast and I swear eating them never gets old. That doughy bread is made out of ****ing cocaine

never go in the morning to the mall to try it

what time EST do they stop serving?

never go in the morning to the mall to try it

what time EST do they stop serving?

10:30-11 depending on what Chick-fil-a you frequent. Def getting some Chick-fil-A tonight after a nice :smokin session. Our 24 hr Chick-fil-a may be the death of me. And I wouldn’t mind :nthat:

Michigan need to make a stand alone in SE Michigan already, don't know what they're waiting for when were populated AF and place would do numbers. we already got two shake shacks when before last year we had none.

Props to CFA for offering gluten free buns. Can finally eat a proper sandwich. It comes in a plastic wrapper and you gotta heat up the buns. Tastes sandy but gluten free buns are tough to get right. A for effort.

(Not my pic)
chikfila.jpg
I am sure the lettuce buns would be better.

#ZikLogic

Back
Top Bottom