Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Not one real close to me but whenever I'm around one I'm going no question. I just don't know where they find that many people to work there that are so damn nice :lol: Always coming around trying to pick up my trash and get me refills..Odd mix of a sit down spot and a fast food place in 1. Always heard they had the lowest start up cost to franchise as well.

Canes is aight. The bread has more taste then the chicken tho. And They skimp you on sauce and the fries are the ugly fat ziggly juans. They aint no reak fries.

Went to North Carolina couple weeks ago, had 2 drive thrus, 20 cars deep each line.

Went inside to see the hype... :x I would rather microwave frozen chicken strips than eat that **** again.

Bojangles though :smokin that **** is CRACK!!! Zaxby's is also better than Chick-fil-a

Last edited:
Hell no. Don't waste your time or money
Is raising canes good? That **** looks like crack

Idk man I love chicken strips and they look picture perfect

Don't care for crinkle cut fries but when I had shake shack in Chicago they were legit

Don't care for crinkle cut fries but when I had shake shack in Chicago they were legit

Cane's is dope as hell! But it get's old fast. Everybody loves their "secret" sauce though.

I used to eat Cane's all the time. Then got tired of it. There's this spot in Vegas called Chicken Now. DOPE!

Went to North Carolina couple weeks ago, had 2 drive thrus, 20 cars deep each line.

Went inside to see the hype... :x I would rather microwave frozen chicken strips than eat that **** again.

Bojangles though :smokin that **** is CRACK!!! Zaxby's is also better than Chick-fil-a
See this is why opinions on NT cant be trusted. Raising Canes is actually better than CFA to me, and Bonjagles is tasteless garbage.

Five Guys is just way too over rated/priced. No way in hell should I be charged $11 for a small combo with some burned up *** bacon. Checkers>FG...

But like I said my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt...

Last edited:

Cane's is dope as hell! But it get's old fast. Everybody loves their "secret" sauce though.

I used to eat Cane's all the time. Then got tired of it. There's this spot in Vegas called Chicken Now. DOPE!
can confirm the sauce is crack

worth trying though, i would definitely go again.

closest one is about a 30 min drive from me though

See this is why opinions on NT cant be trusted. Raising Canes is actually better than CFA to me, and Bonjagles is tasteless garbage.

Five Guys is just way too over rated/priced. No way in hell should I be charged $11 for a small combo with some burned up *** bacon. Checkers>FG...

Bojangles is better than Popeyes and KFC bruh.... come fight me!

Bojangles is better than Popeyes and KFC bruh.... come fight me!
Better than Popyes
View media item 2231869

Man where im at chick fil a and in n out in the same parking complex. Be battle of the lines and ****. Love them both oh so much tho. Cld be better portions tho. Think ima have to bite the bullet and order a spicy sandwhich to go along with my strip meal and milkshake

We have the same thing here just they are across the street from each other. During lunchtime the drive through is a mess for them both

16 piece, large fry and 4 chic fil a sauces this time. Keep hearing how they skimp on ya'll portions but I always get hooked up at mine. Always het extra chicken. Ended up eating a 20 piece :smokin

View media item 2231912

Last edited:
Used to go quite often when I lived in Arkansas but we don't have those out here in Cali :smh:

and were you talking bout gus jr or gus burger in cali or a different gus?

I've had gus jr/burger and I love that place and they serve enormous amounts of food for the low but sounds like you talking bout something else

Used to go quite often when I lived in Arkansas but we don't have those out here in Cali :smh:

and were you talking bout gus jr or gus burger in cali or a different gus?

I've had gus jr/burger and I love that place and they serve enormous amounts of food for the low but sounds like you talking bout something else

View media item 2231915
Not a fast food restaurant but if you can ever go to one it is well worth it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom