Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Corporations study chick-fil-a customer service it's so good, so I don't know what he's talking about. If that's really true let corporate know so they can adjust.

It's 2018 and we're still believing Nawghty's ****posts?

85D94D58-6FE2-495F-A6A8-8FC4EF955FEB.gif

Corporations study chick-fil-a customer service it's so good, so I don't know what he's talking about. If that's really true let corporate know so they can adjust.

I think he posted about them not letting him have a sample of something and he’s hated their customer service ever since.

Heading over for lunch in a bit for the 4th day in a row

Will redeem a free sandwich with my points

Dunno when I’ll get tired of it but last week I had it like 4 or 5 times too

nawghty just tryna keep the thread alive. No such thing as bad cfa customer service.
I swear I wish y’all could go to the one I go to
It’s just like if I went to McDonald’s or jack in the box
No real customer service
I’ll take a vid one day and post

What is the location

I want to Google It and see the reviews
5539 Auto Mall Pkwy
Fremont, CA 94538
United States

There’s also one like 2 exits later that I go to as well
5245 Mowry Ave
Fremont, CA 94538
United States

What happened, did you order 4 strips and and ask for 3 of each sauce they have and they wouldn’t give it to you or something?

They didn’t let me sample the lemonade ice cream drink
Wouldn’t give me 2 of every sauce
Not as friendly as folks make it seem
Few other things
But my main thing is folks talk about their
Excellent customer service
And it seems real mediocre

5539 Auto Mall Pkwy
Fremont, CA 94538
United States

There’s also one like 2 exits later that I go to as well
5245 Mowry Ave
Fremont, CA 94538
United States

I went to this location a few weeks ago on a Saturday night. Wife and I were in town for a church retreat and were staying at the Holiday Inn down the street. Got there at 9pm and the drive thru was closed. So I placed a mobile order from the parking lot. Got inside and it was a mess everywhere. Trash overflowing and long lines. To me, it looked like maybe they were a bit shorthanded. I've only been to this particular location once so I can't comment on if this location always has bad service or if this was just a one time thing.

Back
Top Bottom