Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I’m in ny and we just got one near me a few years ago. **** is ok but it’s nothing to be fiending over.

This man nawghtyhare nawghtyhare is out here acting like a chic fil a addict over some mediocre fried chicken cutlets.

Meth lock this **** up. We need more thought provoking threads on here not threads about dudes eating themselves to an early death.
Didn’t you admit to being flabby/never exercising? I’m 6’1”, 165 lbs, exercise daily, and enjoy CFA as an occasional treat. Speak for yourself on that last point.

You want more thought-provoking threads? Go ahead and start them up instead of waiting around for other people to do the thinking for you.

Up in your feelings over a conversation amongst others that has no bearing on your existence whatsoever. Don’t know how you thought this was a good look for you.

Didn’t you admit to being flabby/never exercising? I’m 6’1”, 165 lbs, exercise daily, and enjoy CFA as an occasional treat. Speak for yourself on that last point.

You want more thought-provoking threads? Go ahead and start them up instead of waiting around for other people to do the thinking for you.

Up in your feelings over a conversation amongst others that has no bearing on your existence whatsoever. Don’t know how you thought this was a good look for you.
Meh I woke up in a bad mood this morning over some real life **** and I took my anger out on this thread. I apologize. Carry on.

Might get some chic fil a for lunch today just to shout out the thread.

Is it me or is the spicy chicken sandwich not that spicy? Don't get me wrong it's very good, but I wouldn't call it spicy. It's more like a hot chicken sandwich lol

Maybe it varies by the spot but ours is pretty spicy nothing crazy but it'll make you wash it down with an Arnold palmer right after 8):pimp:

Kinda want some
But don’t feel like leaving out
Been a few days
I’m fiending
But I’m lazy
And my wife ain’t coming back till later
I’m sad
Might just butter
And toast some bread
Spread cfa sauce on it
And eat it :smh:

Kinda want some
But don’t feel like leaving out
Been a few days
I’m fiending
But I’m lazy
And my wife ain’t coming back till later
I’m sad
Might just butter
And toast some bread
Spread cfa sauce on it
And eat it :smh:

This post is so sad on so many levels.

You are lazy because you eat so much damn CFA.

Cycle off for a few months man.

This post is so sad on so many levels.

You are lazy because you eat so much damn CFA.

Cycle off for a few months man.
09C09A0C-90CE-47F2-9F15-BF3A2EADE6E5.gif

Might have to try that, I usually add TP to the spicy sandwich
I much usually prefer a wet, zesty buffalo sauce to a dry rub on my wings. This is pretty much that.

Upgrade the fry size, and a peach shake.

Also, goes without saying buy you are missing out if you don't have the app. You get points and they send out random rewards. I got a biscuit, 8 PC nugget, and a cold brew all in the last 2 weeks. And check your receipts for a surveg every now and then to get a free chicken sandwich

I much usually prefer a wet, zesty buffalo sauce to a dry rub on my wings. This is pretty much that.

Also, goes without saying buy you are missing out if you don't have the app. You get points and they send out random rewards. I got a biscuit, 8 PC nugget, and a cold brew all in the last 2 weeks. And check your receipts for a surveg every now and then to get a free chicken sandwich
If they just scan the app barcode when you order in the restuarant in person and not using the app, you still get points right?

Man I think they removed the survey from the bottom of the receipt. The last 5 I've saved didn't have nothing on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom