Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Same but like I said they only give me free originals

Neee dat spicy
Can't you upsale it and pay the difference? Believe I have in the past.
in line currently. who the **** takes 3 whole songs to order at chik fil a ?
BRUH I was HOT a couple weeks back. Old couple must have been visiting CFA for the first time and ordering for the family.
Whole meal cost me 70 cents after I redeemed da points.
30BF6248-914E-4A49-82A5-1361C94395BA.jpeg

Passionate thumb prints on the buns was the dead giveaway that they put their whole heart into this order. Hit harder than usual today.

Also that watermelon mint sunjoy could be da GOAT fast food beverage.
Two sandwiches? :stoneface: Good off one and some fries.

Had the spicy breakfast biscuit this morning. Delicious.
They back? Don't even hit up the breakfast anymore since they discountinued it years ago. Usually just grab the little biscuits for my daughters.
You have to do mobile and walk in to get that food man.
The single biggest takeaway I have ever taken from this thread. Never been the same since doing this "trick" or move. Felt like a caveman before and someone just introduced fire to me.

I will use this chance to sound off I am HOT they no longer do curbside anymore. One of the greatest things coming out of Covid.
who is the best?
I was wondering as well, but wanted to come in peace since some have there preferences.

chris pratt seems like someone they’d like. he’s really religious and people have pointed out he follows a lot of far right in twitter.

So no more spicy chicken strips 🙁

I went today and got the trusty spicy sandwich, large fries and wanted the strips. The girl at the counter said they’re being removed from the menu.

They don’t got spicy chicken nuggets. Is this the gentrification of Chik Fil A?

Also that mint lemonade is tasty.

So no more spicy chicken strips 🙁

I went today and got the trusty spicy sandwich, large fries and wanted the strips. The girl at the counter said they’re being removed from the menu.

They don’t got spicy chicken nuggets. Is this the gentrification of Chik Fil A?

Also that mint lemonade is tasty.
Spicy chicken strips? :sick: WTF they come out, BS out here in northern VA. No spicy chicken strips or spicy chicken wrap I heard of.

Back
Top Bottom