Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I hit up Chick-fil-A dwarf house this week while i was in atl. Burger was pretty good

Attachments

• IMG_8345.jpeg
    IMG_8345.jpeg
    331.1 KB · Views: 232
The new KFC nuggets are 🔥. I was forced to eat there by a coworker. I was pleasantly pleasantly surprised with them nuggets. I hate that they went with the chic fil a size, but they are a lot juicier and the skin is crispier.

IMG_3184.png

Ya don’t have these?

Well neither will we 😢
Nope, might have to ask to speak to the manager. LOL.
The new KFC nuggets are 🔥. I was forced to eat there by a coworker. I was pleasantly pleasantly surprised with them nuggets. I hate that they went with the chic fil a size, but they are a lot juicier and the skin is crispier.
Take your word, Popeyes, KFC, and Bojangles. I am too bougie for the spots now.

When i'm out running errands, i'll check the cfa app if they giving away free food. Recently got a free sandwich, then free 5 piece of those subpar "nuggets" they have.

Just checked my menu ..
448024F1-0CBF-4B13-9DD5-E83BDB2F7C8C.gif

46CDD09C-F714-413E-9EA2-6E64B46D6E2B.png

80BBD83B-7044-487D-AEDA-247CB25B4B21.gif

I’m in there tomorrow
Haven’t had a cheat meal in 2 weeks, was planning on going to CFA for lunch tomorrow anyway
The worst part is it's the same chicken for the spicy chicken sandwich, just put it on the "buttered biscuit". They should at least sale them around 10:15 - 10:30. You know the spicy chicken sandwich orders coming soon. Perhaps brought it back for the summer while kids are out of school.

Honestly thought everybody had access to spicy strips. They are just ok nothing special.

Really wish they would bring back the chicken bagel. That was the goat fast food breakfast items |l

MF's sell it as "spicy" when it really just be zesty, if even that. "Seasoned" may be more proper LOL

Back
Top Bottom