Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Bought a spicy sandwich and frosted lemonade earlier. It was $13 just for those 2 items. I originally wanted to try the popeye’s blackened chicken sandwich but they didn’t have any left. The combo meal would’ve been cheaper than cfa too. SMH.

Not sure where your at, but sounds like that franchisee is higher than most. Spicy sandwich (not the deluxe) and a large frosted lemonade, in my area is just over $10. The rub is the lemonade. $4.49 for it. Spicy chicken is only $5.29 which is going rare for a chicken sandwich between all the different brands around here.

It might just be my area but I've noticed that when I recieve a free item in the app from a local owner, I only have a week to redeem it. That wasn't always the case. Used to be a month.

It might just be my area but I've noticed that when I recieve a free item in the app from a local owner, I only have a week to redeem it. That wasn't always the case. Used to be a month.
I got 2 recently, where it was only redeemable within a day lol. I would wake up to a free reward and then it said expires at the end of the day

Started a new job next to a chicken spot that's $15 for a sandwich, fries, drink (sandwich is $10)

Crisp chicken slightly bigger than CFA's, better tasting spice mix, superior bun, big portion of crisp and well seasoned waffle fries

Not going to miss that semisoft, oddly seasoned CFA sandwich anytime soon. The only downside is not getting a god bless you after ordering

Started a new job next to a chicken spot that's $15 for a sandwich, fries, drink (sandwich is $10)

Crisp chicken slightly bigger than CFA's, better tasting spice mix, superior bun, big portion of crisp and well seasoned waffle fries

Not going to miss that semisoft, oddly seasoned CFA sandwich anytime soon. The only downside is not getting a god bless you after ordering
Inflation is crazy bro, Damb

Free sandwich today if you play the little game. Its some pretty easy historical/geographical questions.

North Carolina
DC
Atlanta
IMG_2956.jpeg

opened by my house today. police directing traffic. camera crews for the news. wild 😂
i had the bacon, egg, cheese biscuit. easily the best fast food bacon i’ve ever had.
IMG_2983.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom