Is Chronic 2001 a Classic??

Dr.%20Dre%20Chronic%202001.jpg

Interested in hearing some opinions. Personally I love this album
pimp.gif
.Discuss.

usually the way this works is post an album people are on the fence on or an album that not everybody has listened to. for instance a thread such as-Jaylib-champion sound-classic? that one would work. this album was considered a classic when it was released.

Yea I thought this was a well known classic lol. Its flawless. NO skippable tracks. Probably one of the rare instant classics.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

is kanye an idiot?

IS he? He's written and produced his own music that's sold millions of records and he has everyone in the country talking about him. Just saying......

Well I thought this was an instant classic aswell, but niketalk has its own mind sometimes. I was pretty sure MMLP was a classic also, yet I get slammed forthat. So its hard to know whats a ''classic'' in the minds of people on niketalk.

this thread should not exist. it's kind of an agreed upon opinion at least in my city and people i know that 2001 is a no doubt about it classic

Originally Posted by rocyaice

is kanye an idiot?

IS he? He's written and produced his own music that's sold millions of records and he has everyone in the country talking about him. Just saying......

Calm down.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

is kanye an idiot?

Calm down.

i think what he meant to say is...do zebras have stripes?
laugh.gif

Yea I thought this was a well known classic lol. Its flawless. NO skippable tracks. Probably one of the rare instant classics.

It gets a little shaky at the end there...and it has all those %++*@+! skits...
but its still a classic...

pimp.gif
CLASSIC!

Easily one of my favorite albums of all time... The disrespectful talk all throughout the album is definitely a plus
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom