Is Fousey Okay?

IMG_0837.gif

IMG_0838.gif

Dude this is sooooo so so bad. Dude a MAJOR scumbag with extreme issues. If he for real has a therapist, the therapist needs to tell him to get off the internet and moved to South Dakota or something.

Poor girl. Took advantage of her situation. Used her for internet content. Her face is all over the internet now. Everyone now knows her story. He tells her “I’m an advocate for sexual assault victims!” Then smashes her in the bathroom, uploads everything, and immediately dips out. Yes, the dude who admittedly has a problem with sex addiction and prostitutes is an “advocate” for girls in these situations. Jesus Christ :smh:

not directed at you^

is it ok to look down on this dude for being a degenerate and listen to drake or future?
cause i see a lot of that on here where people pick and choose who people want to hold to moral standards

i’m not excusing any behavior cause it’s all bad but this guy doing what i’ve seen every person doing growing up

(i didn’t watch the video)

not directed at you^

is it ok to look down on this dude for being a degenerate and listen to drake or future?
cause i see a lot of that on here where people pick and choose who people want to hold to moral standards

i’m not excusing any behavior cause it’s all bad but this guy doing what i’ve seen every person doing growing up

(i didn’t watch the video)

See MICHAEL Jackson vs. R. Kelly

Back
Top Bottom