is French Montana AA But Not Black?

regards to the N word its different all across the country...some places all types of ppl use it like its all good, others its only Blacks or else you definitely getting checked and considered racist...was shocked how many different asians were using it when i went to vegas :lol:

regards to the N word its different all across the country...some places all types of ppl use it like its all good, others its only Blacks or else you definitely getting checked and considered racist...was shocked how many different asians were using it when i went to vegas :lol:

Id literally lose my mind if I was around none blacks just throwing that word around. :smh:

Don't know how yall do it.

Only white cats i seen do it are the cats with praying hands tattoos and dirty forces

Ive never in my life seen an asian person use it.

da funny thing is had French eschewed using "nappy" all else would've been clean... :lol:

black women & their hair online is like a bull seeing red :lol:

All they've had to endure with it I don't blame them.

Then Kim Kardashian pops up with braids and it's "OMG she's so beautiful!"

View media item 2396462

Same thing with black womens curves. They got picked apart for it by white america then it if a light Latino (JLo) or Kim comes out all of sudden they love phat *** now too.

View media item 2396462

da funny thing is had French eschewed using "nappy" all else would've been clean... :lol:

black women & their hair online is like a bull seeing red :lol:

All they've had to endure with it I don't blame them.

Then Kim Kardashian pops up with braids and it's "OMG she's so beautiful!"

View media item 2396462

Same thing with black womens curves. They got picked apart for it by white america then it if a light Latino (JLo) or Kim comes out all of sudden they love phat *** now too.

View media item 2396462

The amount of hijacking they do is amazing

My take on it will always be the same, it's a word that if you don't fit the description you may get hit. If droppin' that bomb is worth possibly losin' teeth do you.

It really is all relative to your surroundings. I'm a hispanic and met my best friend (black) because we grew up in a small area where there isn't a ton of us around.

Seeing how white people would say it and be like JK BRO YOU KNOW IM PLAYING to him, but act like they're not really playing, made me uncomfortable to use it.

Even if me and him were riding in a car playing some ignant music, I tend to skip over the lyric when its said. One time we had a convo about the word and he gave me a pass. I probably dropped it when we got faded in the club when the musics going, but I feel like the word meant more negativity than positive due to where we grew up.

Id literally lose my mind if I was around none blacks just throwing that word around. :smh:

ain't u from NY? N's & B's being blurted go together like pizza rats & Subway panhandling.

regards to the N word its different all across the country...some places all types of ppl use it like its all good, others its only Blacks or else you definitely getting checked and considered racist...was shocked how many different asians were using it when i went to vegas
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Is really hard to be a black man in NY finding yourself so easily triggered by dudes using the word, you might need to stay out of every hood, avoid every possible corner of the Bronx altogether :lol:

regards to the N word its different all across the country...some places all types of ppl use it like its all good, others its only Blacks or else you definitely getting checked and considered racist...was shocked how many different asians were using it when i went to vegas
laugh.gif
Id literally lose my mind if I was around none blacks just throwing that word around.
mean.gif

Asians using it is some other **** but like Steezy and Mark said, blacks and hispanics in NY growing up where we grew up, around who we grew up, we were all considered ****** so we all just used it. I've never tripped off hispanic cats using it if it's clearly a part of their vernacular due to their upbringing.

I got a hispanic friend who used it around me once and I know he aint grow up like that so I told him he had to chill on that.

Used to know a white kid from the south bronx who felt himself a bit too much one day and I was like "Woah there".

Never heard an asian or middle eastern person use it. Not even sure how I'd react.

I can see Hispanics, even though for most of the country they don't even **** with blacks.

But Asians and whites just serms mad disrespectful.

Is really hard to be a black man in NY finding yourself so easily triggered by dudes using the word, you might need to stay out of every hood, avoid every possible corner of the Bronx altogether :lol:

Would love to hear more about your experiences as a black man.

Xennial Xennial Yea i know its alotta Asians out west and its a whole different thing going on out there, everything different on that side :lol:

More than just Koreans in MD/DMV tho, got all the flavors but its just not in the culture for non blacks to say the N word and everything is cool...got asians in the hood but they wouldnt dare say it cuz there would be issues..like I said its different everywhere you go

was in Vegas, not my city and a different type of time ova there...everybody out there saying it like its cool so i cant do too much about that ...wouldnt fly round my way tho

Would love to hear more about your experiences as a black man.

Lmaaaooo look at you baiting, stop being pathetic b, is not hard to understand what I'm saying.

You were generalizing...speaking as if you are black, saying it would be hard to be triggered by the word because folks say it all the time in NYC. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

Not even baiting, because you can't speak for ANYONE else other than yourself. So shut up.

@millenial Yea i know its alotta Asians out west and its a whole different thing going on out there, everything different on that side
laugh.gif

More than just Koreans in MD/DMV tho, got all the flavors but its just not in the culture for non blacks to say the N word and everything is cool...got asians in the hood but they wouldnt dare say it cuz there would be issues..like I said its different everywhere you go

Welp.

Hasn't there been a couple instances of dudes on here pretending to be black only to be exposed as something else. Under the guise of saying outlandish stuff?

Back
Top Bottom