is French Montana AA But Not Black?

As far as Latinos saying it was usually only common with black friends but when I was growing up in bk some would get checked.

It still caught me off guard coming out the train station under the garden on 34th and walking past two Latino kids loudly calling each other the n word :lol:

Ever since I been gauging how they react to the use of the word ****.

Accurate.

bizzy_bone_by_artbygarrett-d5pqv18.jpg

5966637e3cfbbfe35b00117ec6b41bca.jpeg

Steezy looks Arab though.

and Bizzy looks like Lou Diamond Philips (Filipino)

[emoji]128514[/emoji]@ Steezy Bone. Steezy does kind of look like bizzy.

As far as Latinos saying it was usually only common with black friends but when I was growing up in bk some would get checked.

It still caught me off guard coming out the train station under the garden on 34th and walking past two Latino kids loudly calling each other the n word :lol:

The ones that got checked was it too Cuban Link or Drake looking dudes?

Cause I've only seen Drake looking dudes who drop er at the end get checked. Basically squares always got tested when that happened

Word Steezy come out singing YG after copping some chaclentas looking like

View media item 2396020

I rep my set b

View media item 2396055
All jokes aside, the word is innapropiate, my future broinlaw is black, I would never use that word around him and I have to check my wife (she grew up in an even worst block than I did, same building as "my hat too big" dudes) when the world slips her mouth around him....lol it really is tough when you grow up from the age of 12 all the way to your early 20's so casually using it without any repercussions, to train yourself not to use it and be conscious and respectful :lol:

I rep my set b

All jokes aside, the word is innapropiate, my future broinlaw is black, I would never use that word around him and I have to check my wife (she grew up in an even worst block than I did, same building as "my hat too big" dudes) when the world slips her mouth around him....lol it really is tough when you grow up from the age of 12 all the way to your early 20's so casually using it without any repercussions, to train yourself not to use it and be conscious and respectful
laugh.gif
Damn bandana onthe right side?

B Steezy it is
He's using it as a bandaid

The ones that got checked was it too Cuban Link or Drake looking dudes?

Cause I've only seen Drake looking dudes who drop er at the end get checked. Basically squares always got tested when that happened
Lames in general but usually the white ones.

View media item 2396020

I rep my set b

View media item 2396055
All jokes aside, the word is innapropiate, my future broinlaw is black, I would never use that word around him and I have to check my wife (she grew up in an even worst block than I did, same building as "my hat too big" dudes) when the world slips her mouth around him....lol it really is tough when you grow up from the age of 12 all the way to your early 20's so casually using it without any repercussions, to train yourself not to use it and be conscious and respectful :lol:

Info on the wool compression shirt you rocking under the white tee. :nerd:

View media item 2396020

I rep my set b

View media item 2396055

Info on the wool compression shirt you rocking under the white tee. :nerd:

On Bompton

Back
Top Bottom