is French Montana AA But Not Black?

TBH NTers are more conservative with apparel...it took 25 years of consistency for ya to even acknowledge Pelle Pelle as a "thing"

alp, you dress like a 2002 NTer though, im waiting for sais 9 to make a cameo in a pic :lol:

Pelles were a "thing" maybe 14 years ago....Pelles washed now bruh..

2fbadfab36d49f8f58efe195092c32b5.jpg

you must've stop shopping in Fordham or Harlem... joints is ubiquitous, especially this model.

2fbadfab36d49f8f58efe195092c32b5.jpg

you must've stop shopping in Fordham or Harlem... joints is ubiquitous, especially this model.
I got that one, straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Only in ny do cats still rock pelle pelle and 8 ball jackets. Y'all still rocking avirex and phat farm too? Enyce wind breaker wit da timbs son

Last edited:
Pelles are very specific to a region b, outside of Mostly BX cats and some Harlem dudes, nobody in NY really repping Pelle hard like that...lol

Only in ny do cats still rock pelle pelle and 8 ball jackets. Y'all still rocking avirex and phat farm too? Enyce wind breaker wit da timbs son

The Bronx is literally frozen in time, you will see plenty of cats in Pelles, steep techs, chicks with Enyce velour sweatsuits....etc

The button down is dope too, but I don't really rock button downs that often, im a t shirt kinda guy

**** is the definition of TACKY :rofl:

Why is it so hard for dudes to be fashionable and keep it simple?...lol

Is like dudes feel the more flashy **** they were and coordinate the flyer they look :rofl:

Beckham, Craig, Gossling, Sudekis, to name a few would deficate on anyone Alp considers "fly"

The Bronx is literally frozen in time, you will see plenty of cats in Pelles, steep techs, chicks with Enyce velour sweatsuits....etc

Another clown that takes opportunity to **** on the Bronx.
Just cause your block don't get fly don't mean we not out here poppin, pa.

You think you the only wavy cat uptown?

Another clown that takes opportunity to **** on the Bronx.
Just cause your block don't get fly don't mean we not out here poppin, pa.

You think you the only wavy cat uptown?
Quiero cojer, quiero calvar

embarassed.gif

Anyone got the pic of wavy girl? She wasnt even that bad iirc. I need to evaluate it again, making me think im trippin

Back
Top Bottom