is French Montana AA But Not Black?

Funny cuz a few people on my ig asked to cop the pants and when I told them I wore em already they still wanted to cop :rofl:

This the same dude that said he took a break from getting P for lent 
laugh.gif

influencer
For some reason a lot of **** I cop and get roasted for on here celebrities wind up rocking after me and then it becomes hot :lol:
Just like that lv shirt big Sean rocked about a week after I posted it here :lol:

For some reason a lot of **** I cop and get roasted for on here celebrities wind up rocking after me and then it becomes hot :lol:
Just like that lv shirt big Sean rocked about a week after I posted it here :lol:

Some things only celebs can get away with and even them look stupid wearing it, not to mention, Big Sean a slim dude so due to his physical aesthetic he can pull off things you will never be able to pull off, no shots fired bruh, but you should sexy yourself up physically if you want to continue pulling off these eccentric "fashion forward" looks that draw all this attention to you and your body, because as it stands fam, you look a mess my dude

I rock what I like, doesn't matter if it looks good to anyone else or not

TBH NTers are more conservative with apparel...it took 25 years of consistency for ya to even acknowledge Pelle Pelle as a "thing"

alp, you dress like a 2002 NTer though, im waiting for sais 9 to make a cameo in a pic :lol:

TBH NTers are more conservative with apparel...it took 25 years of consistency for ya to even acknowledge Pelle Pelle as a "thing"

alp, you dress like a 2002 NTer though, im waiting for sais 9 to make a cameo in a pic :lol:
Most nters still don't know what pelle pelles are

Some things only celebs can get away with and even them look stupid wearing it, not to mention, Big Sean a slim dude so due to his physical aesthetic he can pull off things you will never be able to pull off, no shots fired bruh, but you should sexy yourself up physically if you want to continue pulling off these eccentric "fashion forward" looks that draw all this attention to you and your body, because as it stands fam, you look a mess my dude
alp is a celeb tho

Why would Alp wanna lose weight when fat dudes be the flyest from fat joe to Rozay to Khaled etc.?

Pelles were a "thing" maybe 14 years ago....Pelles washed now bruh...only see you and Alp camping for them and we already established Alps fashion sense :lol:

Pelles are in the same category with SteepTechs :lol:

Last edited:
Never wore those and don't plan on doing so

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom