Is getting a tattoo on your neck stupid?

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Tats on the kneck are the worst idea, it might be your moms name to u, but to the people that see they are thinking this dude got some chicks name tattted on his kneck
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tats on the kneck are the worst idea, it might be your moms name to u, but to the people that see they are thinking this dude got some chicks name tattted on his kneck
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How the hell does THAT happen
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU IN COLLEGE NOT A RAPPER!!!!! LOL UNLESS YOU HAVE NO WHERE ELSE ON YOUR ENTIRE BODY TO PUT IT THEN THIS IS STUPID.... 
THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH MASTER WHO CANT GET A JOB RIGHT NOW

SO DO YOU THINK HAVING A NECK TAT IS GOING TO HELP!!!!! GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER!!!!!!
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

YOU IN COLLEGE NOT A RAPPER!!!!! LOL UNLESS YOU HAVE NO WHERE ELSE ON YOUR ENTIRE BODY TO PUT IT THEN THIS IS STUPID.... 
THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH MASTER WHO CANT GET A JOB RIGHT NOW

SO DO YOU THINK HAVING A NECK TAT IS GOING TO HELP!!!!! GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER!!!!!!
mad.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want a neck tattoo...but imma wait till i got my bachellor's degree....

but life is too short, i will eventually get one

i REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want a neck tattoo...but imma wait till i got my bachellor's degree....

but life is too short, i will eventually get one

so taking in many of your responses I have to say getting a neck tat would be pretty stupid. If I do end up goin through with a tat, I may get it around my chest/collar bone.

so taking in many of your responses I have to say getting a neck tat would be pretty stupid. If I do end up goin through with a tat, I may get it around my chest/collar bone.

Please stop the lies, visible tats are not really accepted in a reputable workplace. Doesn't mean you can't have any but they don't want you parading around showing them off. They're accepted in the entertainment world but in the real client/provider world not so much.

Please stop the lies, visible tats are not really accepted in a reputable workplace. Doesn't mean you can't have any but they don't want you parading around showing them off. They're accepted in the entertainment world but in the real client/provider world not so much.

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Collarbone? Almost just as bad. That is still visible. You wouldn't even be able to unbutton your top button without it showing. Do you not understand the point here is that to MAXIMIZE your marketability, don't get any tats that might be visible at any point of the work week. Get it on your arm or something man.

Collarbone? Almost just as bad. That is still visible. You wouldn't even be able to unbutton your top button without it showing. Do you not understand the point here is that to MAXIMIZE your marketability, don't get any tats that might be visible at any point of the work week. Get it on your arm or something man.

truth...

i'm not going to get anything  below my shoulder, because you can still see it thru a dress shirt if you wear an a shirt under.

i'd get it on my chest, stomach or back... but that's just me....

truth...

i'm not going to get anything  below my shoulder, because you can still see it thru a dress shirt if you wear an a shirt under.

i'd get it on my chest, stomach or back... but that's just me....

Back
Top Bottom