Is Hot Sale Mall ligit

Hey,  not sure if this is the correct forum but oh well.  I was looking at some Kobe's on www.hotsalemall.com.   I've never heard of them, so to be safe I contacted them asking if their stuff is authentic Nike stuff, and I have not heard back.  Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this place?  Pics look legit, but I guess anyone could post any pic if they wanted.  Thanks in advance.

Hey,  not sure if this is the correct forum but oh well.  I was looking at some Kobe's on www.hotsalemall.com.   I've never heard of them, so to be safe I contacted them asking if their stuff is authentic Nike stuff, and I have not heard back.  Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this place?  Pics look legit, but I guess anyone could post any pic if they wanted.  Thanks in advance.

Wow, definitely fake. You have got the be kidding. You actually thought this site was legit?! Wow dude.... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

P.S. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Wow, definitely fake. You have got the be kidding. You actually thought this site was legit?! Wow dude.... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

P.S. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Common man, be nice, I'm not a major sneaker head like yourself. Mostly wishful thinking I guess on my part to be able to get cheap Kobe's. I could have been totally nuts and jumped on them with out thinking or checking with experts like yourself. I at least thought something was not quite right. So chill yourself dude!!! but thanks for the info, that's one reason to have forums like this, to keep everyone informed.

Anyone else want to way in?

Common man, be nice, I'm not a major sneaker head like yourself. Mostly wishful thinking I guess on my part to be able to get cheap Kobe's. I could have been totally nuts and jumped on them with out thinking or checking with experts like yourself. I at least thought something was not quite right. So chill yourself dude!!! but thanks for the info, that's one reason to have forums like this, to keep everyone informed.

Anyone else want to way in?

I laugh when people ask if sites with names like 'cheap-gangsta-kickz.net' and 'gucci-balla-store.com' are legit.
laugh.gif

I laugh when people ask if sites with names like 'cheap-gangsta-kickz.net' and 'gucci-balla-store.com' are legit.
laugh.gif

Don't feel bad.

Everyone has to start learning from somewhere.

Some of the so-called sneaker experts here are just jerks that think knowing about shoes makes them better then anyone else.

That site is fake as can be.

There is a list of legit sites in another forum here. If you look around it's easy to find.

Don't feel bad.

Everyone has to start learning from somewhere.

Some of the so-called sneaker experts here are just jerks that think knowing about shoes makes them better then anyone else.

That site is fake as can be.

There is a list of legit sites in another forum here. If you look around it's easy to find.

Found the list of legit.  Great idea.  Obviously I'm not the only one that questions web-sites, and for that matter, it looks like plenty of people get scammed.  Sneaker heads must be pretty stupid huh?
wink.gif

Found the list of legit.  Great idea.  Obviously I'm not the only one that questions web-sites, and for that matter, it looks like plenty of people get scammed.  Sneaker heads must be pretty stupid huh?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom