Is It Just Me Or Is An Anti-Obama Bumper Sticker = Driver is a Racist

laugh.gif
at those stickers

No it's not racist. No more than 3 years ago you walk around the bay area you'd see F bush and impeach bush all over the place. I think it's more of a indicator of liberal/conservatives in a particular area not racism.

No it's not racist. No more than 3 years ago you walk around the bay area you'd see F bush and impeach bush all over the place. I think it's more of a indicator of liberal/conservatives in a particular area not racism.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Assuming someone who hates obama is racist is pretty damn idiotic.

Hell assuming someone who hates obama must be white is just plain stupid.

The one person i know personally who really really hates the president is a very old black man who is in no way racist at all.

Does this person who really hates Obama have a anti-obama sticker on his car? I am speaking for the people who have gone to lengths to tell the world there opinion by way of their car. ChaCha!

The one person i know personally who really really hates the president is a very old black man who is in no way racist at all.

Does this person who really hates Obama have a anti-obama sticker on his car? I am speaking for the people who have gone to lengths to tell the world there opinion by way of their car. ChaCha!

There were tons of anti-Bush stickers too, from plenty of white people as well.

You don't have to be a racist to just not like a person of color. Especially if he's the president or someone of great influence, there will be a lot of factors that could determine your feelings about him. Of course, in this case, race is now a legitimate and serious factor so it's certainly a possibility and common in a lot of cases.

Not but a 100% fact.

There were tons of anti-Bush stickers too, from plenty of white people as well.

You don't have to be a racist to just not like a person of color. Especially if he's the president or someone of great influence, there will be a lot of factors that could determine your feelings about him. Of course, in this case, race is now a legitimate and serious factor so it's certainly a possibility and common in a lot of cases.

Not but a 100% fact.

OP is extremely prejudiced in his assumptions. Just as bad as any racist he claims to be against. He can't see it though.

OP is extremely prejudiced in his assumptions. Just as bad as any racist he claims to be against. He can't see it though.

mm the correlation between anti-obama stickers and people thinking his a muslim terrorist would be pretty high I'd bet.

mm the correlation between anti-obama stickers and people thinking his a muslim terrorist would be pretty high I'd bet.

000-106-01-ruckus-front2-.jpg

000-106-01-ruckus-front2-.jpg

But the different thing with George Bush is ... Bush actually did things wrong during his term.

People had these things up before the man was barely in office ... they didn't even give him a CHANCE to mess up.

If he hasn't done anything to make you hate him other than win the Presidency, what else do you dislike him for?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

grin.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom