Is It Just Me Or Is An Anti-Obama Bumper Sticker = Driver is a Racist

But the different thing with George Bush is ... Bush actually did things wrong during his term.

People had these things up before the man was barely in office ... they didn't even give him a CHANCE to mess up.

If he hasn't done anything to make you hate him other than win the Presidency, what else do you dislike him for?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

nooseLastMohicanwide.jpg

Are you really comparing that tiny little bumper sticker to a full fledge anti-obama vehicles that are out there?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

But the different thing with George Bush is ... Bush actually did things wrong during his term.

People had these things up before the man was barely in office ... they didn't even give him a CHANCE to mess up.

If he hasn't done anything to make you hate him other than win the Presidency, what else do you dislike him for?

we have a winner

we have a winner

"Like, oh...my...GOD! I mean, like, a Black guy who is a muslim running OUR country???"

"Like, oh...my...GOD! I mean, like, a Black guy who is a muslim running OUR country???"

laugh.gif
Seriously? And Obama hasn't?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

laugh.gif
roll.gif
word.

i want the One Big A** Mistake America one.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
word.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

laugh.gif
roll.gif
word.

compared to bush though?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
word.

compared to bush though?

i saw some dude w/ apickup with the exact same one in the first pic....didnt see the driver till i got to the light & assumed he was a white male...got to the light & dude driving was blacker than me

i saw some dude w/ apickup with the exact same one in the first pic....didnt see the driver till i got to the light & assumed he was a white male...got to the light & dude driving was blacker than me

laugh.gif
roll.gif
word.

explain?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
word.

explain?

Back
Top Bottom