is it just me???????????????????

Originally Posted by gime2purr

the first 150$ jordan(before tax,lol),i believe was the xvs,some one correct me if im wrong,and im out.

The XIII was the first @ $150. The XII was $140.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

the first 150$ jordan(before tax,lol),i believe was the xvs,some one correct me if im wrong,and im out.

IIRC, the XII was 135 to start off with, and they upped the price when the black/white colorway dropped.... then the price upped another $10 when the XIII released.
JB have been on the money grubbing side for a long time.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

IIRC, the XII was 135 to start off with, and they upped the price when the black/white colorway dropped.... then the price upped another $10 when the XIII released.
JB have been on the money grubbing side for a long time.
I think you're right. The Taxi/Obsidians/Bred were $135, but the Playoffs were all $140. I looked at my OG box for the Playoffs and it said $140.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

To understand this problem is to look at the space jam release last year

The space jams had bad quality and still people went crazy over them and they sold out

As long as people continue to buy every retro release and pack that drops no matter how bad the quality

Jordan Brand will continue to increase the price and not improve the quality simple
eyes.gif
You seem to be always complaining about quality this quality that,sure the quality isn't like it was a couple years ago but it's not terrible. You guys make it sound as if JB just glued a sole onto a cardboard box and that it will disintegrate as soon as you wear it. If you don't like the quality then save your money and don't buy the product and quit complaining about the quality.
smh.gif

real talk, but never happening it's not just Jordan Brand doing it, supply and demand lets it happen, they still have no problem selling their product at the price they list

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

To understand this problem is to look at the space jam release last year

The space jams had bad quality and still people went crazy over them and they sold out

As long as people continue to buy every retro release and pack that drops no matter how bad the quality

Jordan Brand will continue to increase the price and not improve the quality simple
eyes.gif
You seem to be always complaining about quality this quality that,sure the quality isn't like it was a couple years ago but it's not terrible. You guys make it sound as if JB just glued a sole onto a cardboard box and that it will disintegrate as soon as you wear it. If you don't like the quality then save your money and don't buy the product and quit complaining about the quality.
smh.gif
It's funny bc this clown complains like crazy but he still cops. Don't even tell me you didn't cop the SJ's Kidblunder. Why you buying a product you don't believe in. Hypebeast? Yeah...

another beating a dead horse thread...yes, nothing JB releases anymore is quality. and they have lost most of their initial fan base.....You see them sitting on shelves more and more so just wait until they go on sale or you can get a discount if you want show they put out...

Yes. They are pricey, but they alway were. Thats why they are so special cuz not everyone could afford them! Thats why i have them now but not when i was a kid!
wink.gif
 -Ponyboy

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

How many times do they have to jerk y'all before you understand that no XI retro will be worth the price and the hassle?
Thank you. I didn't like the $175 price tag, I didn't like the quality, I didn't buy and the world keeps turning. The quality is not coming back people so save up and buy yourselves some pre-2003 Jordans if you want retros with quality, otherwise quit complaining.

it's about the dollars. but if you think about it, when they originally released they were still $125. so a $25 mark up after 12, 13, 14 years is more inflation. but still $150 is steeeeeeeeep

Most of you guys fail to understand that the price increase is caused by inflation. 100 dollars back in the 80s-90s were probably a lot more than $175 nowadays.

And also, I don't see why you guys are complaining so much about quality. Granted it's not as good as older retros', but they're still pretty descent.

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

How many times do they have to jerk y'all before you understand that no XI retro will be worth the price and the hassle?
Thank you. I didn't like the $175 price tag, I didn't like the quality, I didn't buy and the world keeps turning. The quality is not coming back people so save up and buy yourselves some pre-2003 Jordans if you want retros with quality, otherwise quit complaining.

Pretty much why I didn't get any Jams. Despite being my all time favorite, it doesn't mean I have to knowingly pay for some bull@#$% quality. I just can't do it!

Quality really isn't that bad with the retros. The complaining started during the introduction of the Spizikes...

Im tired of people saying "don't buy" if you dont like something. First off people should be able to voice their opinions, I mean this is a cotton pickin' message board. Secondly we shouldn't have to stop buying because we don't like something, hey maybe who knows maybe all of our complaints over quality and price could be changed by voicing our displeasure. Its kinda ******ed with some of yall who think not buying is hurting Brand Jordan and making someone feel better, cause I know I would've been pissed regardless had I passed on the Space Jam's. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom