Is it normal to creep (NOT cheat) on a lot of girls even if you have a girlfriend?

thats fine...but we still need pics...Nktran001 already said the new girl is bad...we have to compare and contrast so we can see if he made the rightdecision...i'm sure he didn't tho...you're probably really pretty and nice...and a real ride or die chick...its *$$%!+ up what he did...have youheard of dontdatehimgirl.com?

I'm talking to this chick I really like but I still feel the need to go clubbing and trying to get chicks' numbers.

laugh.gif
@ you thinking people look up to him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you thinking people do anything other than laugh @ him

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ You making an account

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you thinking that airing him out will do anything.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Mouse trying to instigate %@!!. I see you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I'm a hypocrite about this stuff....I'd mess around but if my ex had a # or even if I thought she was talking to someone else I'd flip out.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shygirl

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

thats fine...but we still need pics...Nktran001 already said the new girl is bad...we have to compare and contrast so we can see if he made the right decision...i'm sure he didn't tho...you're probably really pretty and nice...and a real ride or die chick...its *$$%!+ up what he did...have you heard of dontdatehimgirl.com?
Nah, I don't need hella people saying the other chick is hotter than me...he already $%#&@ me over enough...
tired.gif

Yikes!

Unless you gonna air him out, I would personally suggest you post your pics anyway.

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

your gf is probably doing it to you too.

Truth, my girl and I just went through this recently. She saw that I had been talking to other chicks or whatever so she started talking to other dudes. Twowrongs don't make a right but I was wrong 1st. You need to leave the other chicks alone if you love your girl man. You gonna feel like you still got itwhen some dude is up in your girl?

Relationships are of the devil, its crazy how relationships can ruin your day, week, month, year, and for some people your whole life. Love is a trick andwe've all fallen for it at some point and if you havent you will

Originally Posted by jthagreat

thats fine...but we still need pics...Nktran001 already said the new girl is bad...we have to compare and contrast so we can see if he made the right decision...i'm sure he didn't tho...you're probably really pretty and nice...and a real ride or die chick...its *$$%!+ up what he did...have you heard of dontdatehimgirl.com?
Nah, I don't need hella people saying the other chick is hotter than me...he already $%#&@ me over enough...
tired.gif

Yikes!

Unless you gonna air him out, I would personally suggest you post your pics anyway.

tired.gif

Yikes!

jumpman247c on 2009-04-26
jumpman247c: if i break up with her will you get back with me yes or no
all i want is yes or no
jujubgirl1: yes
jumpman247c: ok
jujubgirl1: it was always yes :-/
jumpman247c: that's all i needed to know
jujubgirl1: but we won't be able to be together anytime soon
jumpman247c: i know
jujubgirl1: you'll have to be alone for a while, so I dunno if you're willing to do that
jumpman247c: but i make more money now so we can stay at fancy hotels in stuff
10:50 PM
jujubgirl1: I wish we could have gotten through all that stuff without you getting with this other chick :-/

This is why I'm going #&$%!#$ crazy, cuz now she's pregnant...Jacob is hella wrong, talking about he wants to get back together, but dude couldn't keep his $&@# in his pants
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif

Thank God i came in here.

Until you stop claiming your avy pic is you! SHUT UP!!!
grin.gif

tired.gif

Yikes!

jumpman247c on 2009-04-26
jumpman247c: if i break up with her will you get back with me yes or no
all i want is yes or no
jujubgirl1: yes
jumpman247c: ok
jujubgirl1: it was always yes :-/
jumpman247c: that's all i needed to know
jujubgirl1: but we won't be able to be together anytime soon
jumpman247c: i know
jujubgirl1: you'll have to be alone for a while, so I dunno if you're willing to do that
jumpman247c: but i make more money now so we can stay at fancy hotels in stuff
10:50 PM
jujubgirl1: I wish we could have gotten through all that stuff without you getting with this other chick :-/

This is why I'm going #&$%!#$ crazy, cuz now she's pregnant...Jacob is hella wrong, talking about he wants to get back together, but dude couldn't keep his $&@# in his pants
indifferent.gif
And the plot thickens
24lr8mf.jpg

Originally Posted by got to love it

Until you stop claiming your avy pic is you! SHUT UP!!!
grin.gif
We all know the truth

It's normal to flirt ! But don't gas yourself too much in thinking that all of these girls are willing to jump the gun! For the most part, most ofthese girls are just running around doing exactly what guys are trying to do, just have fun. If you can't tell your girl what you are doing then there issomething wrong !! And think about it this way, how would you feel if your girl is doing the same ?

Back
Top Bottom