Is it normal to creep (NOT cheat) on a lot of girls even if you have a girlfriend?

I don't need validation from a guy to know I still got "it", whatever it may be. Hell, you got a GIRLFRIEND, isn't that good enough
laugh.gif
Having to talk to girls, get girls #, what have you, in order to feel better about your 'game' speaks of insecurity to me.

its wrong....either way...if i cared about "still having it" i wouldnt be wit the mrs....one of the main reasons why i don't speak to ex's

Originally Posted by shygirl

I bet now dude is gonna try to post some !$# that makes me look bad...but the thing is...he can post whatever, it'll most likely be lies - and unlike him, this isn't my all-time favorite site ever in the history of mankind...
It will be soon enough just give it time, anyway where are the pics of you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I bet now dude is gonna try to post some !$# that makes me look bad...but the thing is...he can post whatever, it'll most likely be lies - and unlike him, this isn't my all-time favorite site ever in the history of mankind...
It will be soon enough just give it time
seriously...

ole girl will soon enough be on the site all damn day just like the rest of us

Originally Posted by got to love it

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

thats fine...but we still need pics...Nktran001 already said the new girl is bad...we have to compare and contrast so we can see if he made the right decision...i'm sure he didn't tho...you're probably really pretty and nice...and a real ride or die chick...its *$$%!+ up what he did...have you heard of dontdatehimgirl.com?
Until you stop claiming your avy pic is you! SHUT UP!!!
grin.gif

its obviously not me and i've said it more than once so calm your hype $*! down...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I don't need validation from a guy to know I still got "it", whatever it may be. Hell, you got a GIRLFRIEND, isn't that good enough
laugh.gif
Having to talk to girls, get girls #, what have you, in order to feel better about your 'game' speaks of insecurity to me.

Pretty much.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

thats fine...but we still need pics...Nktran001 already said the new girl is bad...we have to compare and contrast so we can see if he made the right decision...i'm sure he didn't tho...you're probably really pretty and nice...and a real ride or die chick...its *$$%!+ up what he did...have you heard of dontdatehimgirl.com?
Nah, I don't need hella people saying the other chick is hotter than me...he already $%#&@ me over enough...
tired.gif

Yikes!

Unless you gonna air him out, I would personally suggest you post your pics anyway.
jumpman247c on 2009-04-26
jumpman247c: if i break up with her will you get back with me yes or no
all i want is yes or no
jujubgirl1: yes
jumpman247c: ok
jujubgirl1: it was always yes :-/
jumpman247c: that's all i needed to know
jujubgirl1: but we won't be able to be together anytime soon
jumpman247c: i know
jujubgirl1: you'll have to be alone for a while, so I dunno if you're willing to do that
jumpman247c: but i make more money now so we can stay at fancy hotels in stuff
10:50 PM
jujubgirl1: I wish we could have gotten through all that stuff without you getting with this other chick :-/

This is why I'm going #&$%!#$ crazy, cuz now she's pregnant...Jacob is hella wrong, talking about he wants to get back together, but dude couldn't keep his $&@# in his pants
indifferent.gif
And the plot thickens
24lr8mf.jpg
eek.gif
glad i came back in here

Back
Top Bottom