Is it suspect to eat out with just you and your boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't eaten there in years since I live in an area with a plethora of options, but I don't remember anything as repulsive as ya'll are acting. If you go in there expecting top quality steak off a 2 for 20 special I don't know what to tell you.

Don't get the steak.
Quesadilla burger and apps are all i've ever ordered and never had a problem.

Bunch of weirdos. Only been there a few times but enjoyed my food every time.
yeah we are weirdos because you enjoy bad food. 

there is a reason multiple people are adamantly telling you applebees is terrible lmao

No, the issue are snobbish nt'ers. You too good for some appetizers and burgers? I'm glad I'm not friends with weirdos like you guys.

No, the issue are snobbish nt'ers. You too good for some appetizers and burgers? I'm glad I'm not friends with weirdos like you guys.
oh so now im a snob because i won't eat at trash applebees lmao

anything to make you feel better.  

where do you live?  

All about the lighting.

Wouldn't go to a candle lite dinner with my boy.

Casual dinning yes.

We do that weekly.

man even if the restaurant was dim, but the food bomb i'd still go :lol:

some of ya'll so uncomfortable with yaselves.

Last edited:
Applebees is for suburbanites with no pallate for fine dining. If you live in a major metropolitan area and enjoy applebees, 90% chane you are on an extremely tight budget. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

oh so now im a snob because i won't eat at trash applebees lmao
anything to make you feel better.  

where do you live?  

Why you hating so hard on applebees though? It's like diner food where you just want to eat some fried stuff and burgers or a steak sandwich. They don't mess up ypur mozzarella sticks or fries. I don't care if the food is cheap or expensive, if the food tastes good then i'll like it.

I've never heard of anybody being that insecure that they can't break bread with fam at a restaurant.

Now, if the 2 of y'all go to Applebee's and he asks for a booth and then he sits next to you, that's a different story.

Why you hating so hard on applebees though? It's like diner food where you just want to eat some fried stuff and burgers or a steak sandwich. They don't mess up ypur mozzarella sticks or fries. I don't care if the food is cheap or expensive, if the food tastes good then i'll like it.
but why would i go to applebees when i could go anywhere else that has better quality food...?

do you get it?

Some cities/towns don't have a ton of options. Depending on where you from, your choices might legit be Applebees, Olive Garden, and then fast food.

Some cities/towns don't have a ton of options. Depending on where you from, your choices might legit be Applebees, Olive Garden, and then fast food.
i get that.

which is exactly why i asked where he was from... 

and received no answer 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Applebees is for suburbanites with no pallate for fine dining. If you live in a major metropolitan area and enjoy applebees, 90% chane you are on an extremely tight budget. Not that theres anything wrong with that.
Not like we'd walk away thinking something was wrong with that. 
eyes.gif

If my friends or fam want to go there for food i'm not gonna tell them i'm too good to eat there. Plus its only 5-7 minutes from my house. They got happy hour too.

I go out and eat with my brother all the time. Do I go tell everyone that he's only my brother? No, idgaf what people think.

If my friends or fam want to go there for food i'm not gonna tell them i'm too good to eat there. Plus its only 5-7 minutes from my house. They got happy hour too.
why does someone have to think they are too good to not want to eat there?

none of my peoples ever ask to eat at applebees...is it because they think they are too good? no. its because the food sucks and theres a million better options

The food doesn't suck though. It's how it's supposed to be. The people I went with have never said the food sucked or was trash. Guess it is true nt hates on everything.

The food doesn't suck though. It's how it's supposed to be. The people I went with have never said the food sucked or was trash. Guess it is true nt hates on everything.
where do you live?

because all the people i know say the opposite and they aren't on NT.  they all think applebees is trash.

I go out and eat with my brother all the time. Do I go tell everyone that he's only my brother? No, idgaf what people think.

Nothing wrong with that, and I don't think that was ever an issue. Since you guys look alike anyways I'm sure the General public won't pay attention. Now if it's fine-dining and you guys are both in suits, maybe you should eat a bar in the restaurant or just stick to drinks.

Never had apple bees. Food doesnt even look good.

Rather eat mcdonalds plastic.

Aint they the juans that had that catchy commercial back in the day?

I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back APPLE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS baby back ribs [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:

:lol: no pallate for fine dining?

Yall making this **** too complicated.

Any of yall's Applebees turn into the CLUB?? My local Applebees got the dj, led lights, and ay'ting up in that joint on Fridays 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom