Is it the end times??

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

1. In England you can.
In England you can what? Accuse anyone of any murder and make them prove in a court of law that they didn't do it. I'd like to see some proof of this claim you're making.
2. Science can only go so far. Logic on what? Theres still no proof of even how the world came to be and yet you still believe in these theories. With all this technology and thousands of years of people

researching we still dont even know how this world came to be? Get that logic and reasoning bs out of here. Its old.

Scientists have no problem at all admitting they do not know everything or that they don't have all the answers. You pointing that out does not make the laws they have discovered or theories they have established and supported with evidence any less credible and/or true. Saying science can only go so far when religion claims to know without any explanation of how or why is the real bs.

You seem to have extremely flawed reasoning to think because scientists do not have "proof of how the world came to be" yet we still believe their theories when no religion has proof either yet claims to know who did it shows great hypocrisy and it's ironic since because GOD did it you no longer ask questions. That's a pity. You speak of technology and thousands years of people as if you're proud that the ignorance of religion is still standing. A long standing belief does not make it true. No matter how many ppl believe in it.

I don't even understand how you can call logic and reasoning bs due to your impatience or even more importantly your inability to grasp the monumental task of explaining how the world came to be in detail AFTER getting the evidence to prove it right. You don't just make up some nonsense and then say believe it.
3. Seeking more knowledge? stuff based on reality? 
laugh.gif

This idiot really think just because you believe in a God it automatically means you're a idiot.

Son, the people at my Church goes/went to Cornell, Hopkins, Browns, etc. No bull, either. 100% real talk.

They have more knowledge then you'll ever have. 

Then again, we're Korean. Its only right for us to be smart. 
laugh.gif

There are plenty of smart and intelligent ppl that happen to be religious. You starting off a sentence "The idiot" and then going on to talk about an assumption you have that he or all atheists believe religious ppl are idiots is funny though. Naming off universities is meaningless though.

Saying someone will never have more knowledge than another person is pretty fallacious. Knowledge is measurable. We're not talking about something like wisdom.

What is idiotic about some smart religious ppl is that they choose to suspend their use of logic and reason when they want to believe in a religion. Suddenly, there is no need of evidence for supernatural claims. All rational thinking goes out the window since they're fooled or convinced that believing without seeing is good. I can only think they're so brainwashed/indoctrinated/conditioned when it comes to religion or that they're scared of what may happen after death and find comfort in numbers since it's not even guaranteed they have faith in the right religion.

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

1. In England you can.
In England you can what? Accuse anyone of any murder and make them prove in a court of law that they didn't do it. I'd like to see some proof of this claim you're making.
2. Science can only go so far. Logic on what? Theres still no proof of even how the world came to be and yet you still believe in these theories. With all this technology and thousands of years of people

researching we still dont even know how this world came to be? Get that logic and reasoning bs out of here. Its old.

Scientists have no problem at all admitting they do not know everything or that they don't have all the answers. You pointing that out does not make the laws they have discovered or theories they have established and supported with evidence any less credible and/or true. Saying science can only go so far when religion claims to know without any explanation of how or why is the real bs.

You seem to have extremely flawed reasoning to think because scientists do not have "proof of how the world came to be" yet we still believe their theories when no religion has proof either yet claims to know who did it shows great hypocrisy and it's ironic since because GOD did it you no longer ask questions. That's a pity. You speak of technology and thousands years of people as if you're proud that the ignorance of religion is still standing. A long standing belief does not make it true. No matter how many ppl believe in it.

I don't even understand how you can call logic and reasoning bs due to your impatience or even more importantly your inability to grasp the monumental task of explaining how the world came to be in detail AFTER getting the evidence to prove it right. You don't just make up some nonsense and then say believe it.
3. Seeking more knowledge? stuff based on reality? 
laugh.gif

This idiot really think just because you believe in a God it automatically means you're a idiot.

Son, the people at my Church goes/went to Cornell, Hopkins, Browns, etc. No bull, either. 100% real talk.

They have more knowledge then you'll ever have. 

Then again, we're Korean. Its only right for us to be smart. 
laugh.gif

There are plenty of smart and intelligent ppl that happen to be religious. You starting off a sentence "The idiot" and then going on to talk about an assumption you have that he or all atheists believe religious ppl are idiots is funny though. Naming off universities is meaningless though.

Saying someone will never have more knowledge than another person is pretty fallacious. Knowledge is measurable. We're not talking about something like wisdom.

What is idiotic about some smart religious ppl is that they choose to suspend their use of logic and reason when they want to believe in a religion. Suddenly, there is no need of evidence for supernatural claims. All rational thinking goes out the window since they're fooled or convinced that believing without seeing is good. I can only think they're so brainwashed/indoctrinated/conditioned when it comes to religion or that they're scared of what may happen after death and find comfort in numbers since it's not even guaranteed they have faith in the right religion.

Back
Top Bottom