Is it true? Facebook is played out. Twitter is better?

Your post is very feminine
roll.gif

facebook was only fun when it first came out (when it was restricted to college students only)...fb is for old people now
instagram/twitter/vine >>>>>>

True. I only had FB for a year and it was killed by my mom and other family members always wondering why I went out to much and took pictures of food and drinks. It was annoying but at least most of my older family won't ever get on Instagram cause they don't even own smart phones.

Old MySpace >≥> all
Bulletins for blasting fools
Comments for attention whoring
Messages for that intimate tip
Profile music so people would know where your vibe is at.
Top 8 so you could put yambs in their place
And AIM for the side chat.

Facebook stream just became way to cluttered. It was simpler but far less personal
That's exactly why MySpace wasn't viable. It was essentially a hookup site and anyone can be anyone they want.

At this point, Facebook isn't going anywhere. If or when a small startup makes some noise, they'll just get bought out.

I personally haven't used Facebook in years now. Just looking at it from the business side.

Remember when other people seeing what you liked in their news feed was a big deal? :lol:

That's exactly why MySpace wasn't viable. It was essentially a hookup site and anyone can be anyone they want.

At this point, Facebook isn't going anywhere. If or when a small startup makes some noise, they'll just get bought out.

I personally haven't used Facebook in years now. Just looking at it from the business side.

From all this catfish nonsense I hear about, I don't think Facebook prevents that at all. Maybe just add people who you actually know and those problems disappear. For one MySpace was easier to make private and to me that's not bad at all. No matter who it protects. Some people just feel the need to interact with people outside their network so their networking got murky

i dont even mess with facebook anymore. The fact that i got a bunch of family and friends parents is to much.
I only go on there now to read those depressing statuses. Haven't posted anything in a long *** time

Back
Top Bottom