Is it wise to have a girlfriend while having no job and being broke?

Originally Posted by ill steelo

As long as you're working to better yourself & combine that with a mean pipe & tongue game and she'll ride or die for you.

You need to make sure you're doing ALL of that tho.

Swag and a pipe game, pause, go a longggggg way, pause. Chicks, specifically desperate and or insecure ones will look past a LOT

im in the same boat as you OP. i wont even begin talking a pretty chick cuz ill end up wanting to start a relationship and hell no in no way would i be able to pull my own weight not having a job, not attending school, and spending half the day on niketalk.

*Goes to subway and asks for application.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Hmm, I don't know if I should make a move then.

I'm a broke student and I'm trying to holla at this chick that works at fresh n easy.

Thats a sign go for it!!!
laugh.gif

Naw, it wont work in my experience. I got laid off from work and my ex had to hold me down. I was still in school full time though. She got the big head with the quickness too. She started seeing this other cat. She would tell me she was going to Mexico with her mom, but she would be at his house the whole time. Funny thing is that I am back on my feet doing way better than when I was with her. She found out the dude would have other chicks at the house when she would come home to me. Now she is back calling me every so often and she is living with her dude.

So if I got a car, no job, but in school, I not allowed to talk to chicks?

Because I'm unemployed, I'm not allowed to be loved? Niketalk lives in the coldest world. Money and car don't bring Love. Sure it shows responsiblity, but I have more to offer than just a job or car or my private. If your good person and are working to better yourself, then you deserve love. Bums who dont do nothing should not get love

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

^nobody said anything about not talking to chicks.

if I'm not tryna be her friend, that means i wanna be more than friends

I had a girl for nearly three years and I was homeless damn near half a year into the relation. Yes living in my car. Having to invite using ebt. Everything went good till I got back up on my feet and got my job back. Certainly I stopped partying alot and stopped the reefer even though she bought it. We separated just as I was breaking bread. Its possible nters. I think the relation is fun when your both on a low. It shows true love.

i say no. i even told a chick i was feelin before that i couldnt mess wit her cause my money wasnt right at the time & she understood. sum chicks is down to ride wit u while yo pockets aint right & might help u get back straight, them the best ones 

it depends on the girl and what you really want. If you have no job and no money how are you going to do boyfriend/ girlfriend stuff. Ex. going out to dinner, movies, drinks, idk any of that stuff. Are you going to have her pay for all of it? Thats a HS mentality. having a girl but not actually doing anything with her besides hanging out.

Now if the girl isnt of much worth and doesnt expect you to do much, well go for it, but do you really want that kinda girl who has no expectations of you?

Im in college, but I have internships that pay me and my parents would slide me some money if I ever needed it. but I couldnt imagine having a gf and being broke. What are we going to do. Sit and stare at each other all day.

Who cares if you're broke? She doesn't need to know that right? Plus a man has needs so go out there and satisfy that thirst.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

it really depends on the kind of girl

last summer i was seeing this girl..no car..no job and she still held me down

really grateful man...glad there's still those kinda girls around
Truth. From experience.

you still with her?

the way I see it, if she's interested she won't question anything about you until you bring it up as an issue. I need to get my game straight first though. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

it really depends on the kind of girl

last summer i was seeing this girl..no car..no job and she still held me down

really grateful man...glad there's still those kinda girls around
Truth. From experience.

you still with her?
yea you still with her?

Pshh, if she has a job and is not broke hell yeah. Ask not what you can do for her, but what....

Back
Top Bottom