Is Jordan's legacy tarnished?

Is JB'S legacy tarnished?

• Yes it is, Michael fell to the ALL MIGHTY dollar!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it isn't!!!, Michael doesn't screw us over and makes the greatest quality shoes of all time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok, so I decided to read every post on here before I add my 2 cents. The bottom line is this: A) MJ is the G.O.A.T. and nothing short of LeBron playing God-like the next 6 years will change that; and even then it probably won't matter. B) People are STILL gonna buy Jordans!!! Yes, the quality of the "Retros" has diminished somewhat. The really sad part is that all of the quality and performance that so-called sneakerheads are looking for can be found in the newer signature Js!! I haven't worn a shoe YET that can out-perform the 2012s!! REAL TALK!!! Personally, I get the "Retros" for nostalgic reasons, not to ball in!! I might break a pair out once in a while to break necks at the mall or something, but when I'm ready to hoop, you can't beat the newer Js. Look, haters are still gonna hate, hypebeasts are still gonna be hypebeasts, and we're all STILL GONNA BUY Js!!! That last comment is proof that the legacy is not gonna change!! I'll be sure to remind all of you about this thread while I'm standing in line with about 500 of you in December waiting for the BRED XIs!! I'M DONE........................*drops mic*

MJ is the GOAT but i don't think he gives a damn about quality ... if they keep buying why stop ? :lol:

I highly doubt his Legacy is tarnished because of the quality of the shoes...And the fact that they still sell out regardless just shows it IMO. Either way it doesn't take away what he brought to the game.

Back
Top Bottom