Is Kixify legit???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a whole bunch of shoes listed on there. so far no sales but there are tons of people viewing the items. Run into several scams too so beware.

it doesnt look fishy. personally i wouldnt pay 140 for those lebrons especially if the box doesnt come with it

It's just like any other marketplace, use your judgment, get tagged pics, and pay with PayPal. Bought a few kicks over the years from there never had a problem.

I've sold some shoes on there before, but never purchased my own. I routinely search the listings for deals, and there are some, but many replicas also. Majority of posts are 50-50 reps/real, so be cautious. Legit check everything or stay away.

What if you buy shoes from a seller website and weeks after the website is nowhere to be found and even email is not existent, meaning no way to return the shoes. The shoes looks authentic but was questioned by buyers. Kinda mixed emotions about authenticity. Can anybody still file a dispute to paypal?

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=8665]image.jpg (401k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]hopefully the pic is viewable.

Last edited:
8bc4ab7a_image.jpeg
hopefully the pic is viewable.
0% seller feedback and no yellowing on a pair of cool greys.

100% fake

My first time buying sneakers from Kixify.com. I bought these Black Cement 3's DS for a good price, and I have a pair of DB 9's on the way as well... But here are the Black Cement 3's. I'll post up pictures of the DB 9's when they come in.
Hope you sent these back dude, they're fake.

Also i would recommend where it says feedback,to click on the with only to see how others reviewed the person.And you should be careful with who you buy from cause i myself nearly got scammed on a laser 4 preorder.

I bought a pair of Black Infared 6's for $210.00 13 days ago and haven't gotten a reply from the seller for 12. So it's obviously a scam and I contacted Kixify and they're telling me that he isn't replying to their messages and that he's been suspended. I just opened a dispute with PayPal. I'm pretty sure that the seller won't be replying so I'm considering just escalating to a claim. I have proof that he messaged me conforming that he will ship them as soon as possible with a tracking code provided to me and that he will send pictures. Though because Kixify removes an ad from the website once it has been purchased, I can't show them anything from the page unless Kixify has it arcived. Is there any chance I won't get a refund? Also How long will it take before I can get a refund? Thanks for the help.

I bought a pair of Black Infared 6's for $210.00 13 days ago and haven't gotten a reply from the seller for 12. So it's obviously a scam and I contacted Kixify and they're telling me that he isn't replying to their messages and that he's been suspended. I just opened a dispute with PayPal. I'm pretty sure that the seller won't be replying so I'm considering just escalating to a claim. I have proof that he messaged me conforming that he will ship them as soon as possible with a tracking code provided to me and that he will send pictures. Though because Kixify removes an ad from the website once it has been purchased, I can't show them anything from the page unless Kixify has it arcived. Is there any chance I won't get a refund? Also How long will it take before I can get a refund? Thanks for the help.
It shouldn't take too long to get your refund. If Paypal can't get a hold of the guy and there is no tracking number to verify shipment then PP will suspend his account and refund your money.

Ok thanks, really appreciate the help. I opened the dispute about 6 hours ago and I know that I won't be getting a response from the seller. Should I escalate the dispute to a claim, or wait a few days or at least until morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom