Is LAX one of the worst produced hip hop albums???

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

This album sucks
frown.gif

Am I missing something... This %%!@ was pretty tough..

I still bump Bulletproof Diaries on my champion hoody days.. You a hater fam..

I rarely take Game threads serious because of NTs hate towards West Coast artists. Game has one of the better ears for beats in the industry. LAX was in no wayone of the worst produced album in hip hop history. Listen to Boss of All Bosses and Crime Pays if you want badly produced.

solid +$@!+%@ album i don't know what you're talking about. angel was the hardest beat of the year when this came out.

Ya Heard with Ludacris is the only track from the album I've heard, beats/lyrics were both on point IMO.

This album was all over the place production wise. Definitely his worst effort, Ya Heard is one of the worst beats I've ever heard thank God Luda came withthe lyrics. Out of the entire 19 tracks the only beats I liked were, everything else was weak IMO.

Bulletproof Diaries
Cali Sunshine
Let Us Live
Angel
Dope Boyz
Never Can Say Goodbye
Letter to the King
Game's Pain
Big Dreams (which didn't make the retail album)

But in no way is it one of the worst produced hip hop albums ever.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the amount of hate game receives on nt is ridiculous. this album is better than most of nt's heralded albums (purple haze, anyone?).

indifferent.gif

Nobody loves you.

And you have no friends.

I thought the beats were solid on this album. It's definately not the worst produced hip hop album. I think that's a far fetch thing to say.

You bugging....if anything you can expect to hear some nice beats on his albums.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

"Angel" was one of my favorite beats of 2008.

Agreed but like I said I only liked 4-5 beats and the rest are just annoying. I bought this CD, the Deluxe joint at best buy
Angel Dust by 40 cal beat > Angel by Game

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

This album was all over the place production wise. Definitely his worst effort, Ya Heard is one of the worst beats I've ever heard thank God Luda came with the lyrics. Out of the entire 19 tracks the only beats I liked were, everything else was weak IMO.

Bulletproof Diaries
Cali Sunshine
Let Us Live
Angel
Dope Boyz
Never Can Say Goodbye
Letter to the King
Game's Pain
Big Dreams (which didn't make the retail album)

But in no way is it one of the worst produced hip hop albums ever.

agreed song for song

Back
Top Bottom