Is lumber jack shirt a new trend now ?

i see everyone rocking the lumber jack flannel shirt with skinny jeans nowadays. Whats your opinion on that style ?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

i see everyone rocking the lumber jack flannel shirt with skinny jeans nowadays. Whats your opinion on that style ?

just more hypebeasts

Flannels are nice...

But not the hypebeastish ones, give me a nice Polo Flannel and I'm copasetic.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Flannels are nice...

But not the hypebeastish ones, give me a nice Polo Flannel and I'm copasetic.
pimp.gif
Btw it's called winter fam.People tend to go withwarmer clothes

It's not really that new, but yeah, people are doin' that now. It's a newer trend, yeah....newer. But me? I personally don't get downwith that style, I don't get into fads all like that.

I just rock T shirts or Polos, with jeans that fit [not tight at all, but not as baggy as '05].

never pulled the trigger on one of these, i use to think they were
pimp.gif
, but now that i think about it they're ugly as hell. I just buy military shirts andbutton downs that you can wear to the club, and plain shirts....

biggie-smalls.jpg

This guy had the Red and Black lumberjack...With the hat to match.

So I'm gonna go ahead and say no, this isn't anything new.

he means one of these

flannel123.jpg

I seen these a lot in NYC and it's a trend .. I remember having this back in the mid 90's .. just like the retro look is coming back ..

Yes, it is trendy and you will see every hipster and hypebeast with one.

As usual, when something becomes trendy, NTers love to say that they have been on it for a much longer time than the trend has been around.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Yes, it is trendy and you will see every hipster and hypebeast with one.

As usual, when something becomes trendy, NTers love to say that they have been on it for a much longer time than the trend has been around.
It's been around since the 90s though.Even when dudes were dressing baggy.During winter you would see the plaid dickie jackets and all that.Isee these come out every winter

just like i said in the other thread last month

" ive been rocking flannels/plaid since grade school"

i was wearing flannel/plaid through middle and high school, dukes was cracking jokes onthe al from home improvement. but around the time of graduation they wasasking where i was copping. get the eff out of here with that
indifferent.gif
flannel/plaid never went out, its just these kids are picking up old trends again

Back
Top Bottom