Is lumber jack shirt a new trend now ?

i didnt read through this thread, so it may have been said already
but flannels blew up like 2 years ago bro. at least here in SF

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by dreClark

biggie-smalls.jpg

This guy had the Red and Black lumberjack...With the hat to match.

So I'm gonna go ahead and say no, this isn't anything new.

pimp.gif
I wonder how many people realized the meaning behind the outfit...

I see a lot of dudes at school rocking the flannel, skinny purple jeans from Zumiez, and SB.
Typical hypebeast. They just don't get it.

I understand the influx of people wearing these makes it a trend, but a flannel is one of those items that have been around forever and a day.
I mean, during the winter how many options do u have?
There's only so much u can really wear besides sweaters: crew necks & hoodies, long sleeve shirts, and jackets.
At the end of the day everything comes full circle and somehow some way a lot of people start to do the same thing and blow a style out of porportion.
If y'all really that mad, get over it.
There's other ways to be different if that's what ur worried about.

Nothing new. My pops always stocks up on em in the winter and cops me and my brother couple. ITS COLD here in DC.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I understand the influx of people wearing these makes it a trend, but a flannel is one of those items that have been around forever and a day.
I mean, during the winter how many options do u have?
There's only so much u can really wear besides sweaters: crew necks & hoodies, long sleeve shirts, and jackets.
At the end of the day everything comes full circle and somehow some way a lot of people start to do the same thing and blow a style out of porportion.
If y'all really that mad, get over it.
There's other ways to be different if that's what ur worried about.

^^^Cosign,

Back
Top Bottom