Is Mimi the new Kim K

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nerd:

Worth watching or nah? All I need to know.

Last edited:
3738219-2655613190-27415.gif

Yep, I learned from the boxing thread last week to keep my NT mouth shut when it comes to certain things :lol: :smh:

Joint was garbage. Dude couldnt even stay hard :smh:
No money shot :smh:
No close ups :smh:
No creampie :smh:
No anal :smh:

Nikko aka tango couldn't keep it up to save his life. The trailer was all the best parts of the flick

Whats up with her ****. I thought they were implants but they didn't seem that big just nicely shaped plus you can still see the scars under tittes.

She was wincing like she had no voice. Just sharp short shrieks any time she felt something.

:lol: @ saying he couldn't stay hard. I skipped around from scene to scene. I'm not surprised given that guy is suppose to be in to dudes as well.

just watched the whole thing. not bad at all
that girl could be huge in Br*zzers

View media item 929569
she looks like a transgender male here ..... No thanks.
I bet you any pic or a still of any female can make them look like a male.

Last edited:
Whats up with her ****. I thought they were implants but they didn't seem that big just nicely shaped plus you can still see the scars under tittes.

She was wincing like she had no voice. Just sharp short shrieks any time she felt something.

:lol: @ saying he couldn't stay hard. I skipped around from scene to scene. I'm not surprised given that guy is suppose to be in to dudes as well.
doubt that ... Anyways I airways thought she was wack and her body unattractive.

doubt that ... Anyways I airways thought she was wack and her body unattractive.
Just look at the angle of that still. You can any chick to look like some thing if you want if you take pics when they don't know or least expect it.

Also yeah that shower rod was sturdy as hell. Must've been in a hotel cuz it looked bolted to the walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom