IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
I don't mind the update. If I had to change anything it would be changing the gray background to black.

i thought it was over for NT i went to sleep like i guess all good things come to an end
rocketsoy0.gif

I’m with the new layout. Looks good and there’s flexibility in changing the background and width.

:smh:
like when sites change stuff up
most folks dont like it
and get used to it
but this just feels less intuitive

this update is one no one really asked for, a niketalk 1st...

-new font is basura, how you discard iconic niketalk font for this mess?

-cool grey backdrop harkens back to when niketalk turned into sneakertalk... look super low-budget.

-I don't know about ya, but thread galleries was always wack to me let me go browse thread and see images in context, not all jumbled on one side gallery taking up screen real estate.

-home screen is trash now, I used to really like that newspaper front page field of brand new news and images of new releases
-everything feels last gen... even cool things like flipping through thread pages no longer feels modern, that's smooth animation we had is gone and it feels like we're back in 2007 or 08...

- :smh: why has regional forums not been euthanized... they were created before Instagram Facebook and Twitter basically wiped out any dreams of forum expansion, da team over here needs to understand that, reconcile that with themselves, and move on and let them go there a waste of space...

all niketalk had to do to increase functionality was to turn on emoji compatibility from a mobile text perspective...thats it.

all da problems niketalk had before this update is still present (mega threads, Tan, etc), and now all the good stuff we used to love about the old layout are gone but problems that we didn't like still remain..

this update is one no one really asked for, a niketalk 1st...

-new font is basura, how you discard iconic niketalk font for this mess?

-cool grey backdrop harkens back to when niketalk turned into sneakertalk... look super low-budget.

-I don't know about ya, but thread galleries was always wack to me let me go browse thread and see images in context, not all jumbled on one side gallery taking up screen real estate.

-home screen is trash now, I used to really like that newspaper front page field of brand new news and images of new releases
-everything feels last gen... even cool things like flipping through thread pages no longer feels modern, that's smooth animation we had is gone and it feels like we're back in 2007 or 08...

- :smh: why has regional forums not been euthanized... they were created before Instagram Facebook and Twitter basically wiped out any dreams of forum expansion, da team over here needs to understand that, reconcile that with themselves, and move on and let them go there a waste of space...

all niketalk had to do to increase functionality was to turn on emoji compatibility from a mobile text perspective...thats it.

all da problems niketalk had before this update is still present (mega threads, Tan, etc), and now all the good stuff we used to love about the old layout are gone but problems that we didn't like still remain..
Time of the month b?
1569590441196.jpeg

as usual the old geriatric members of NT hate anything new on here

site looks fine. just something new to get used too.

as long as it isn’t this slow like this in a few days I have no problems with it. if you don’t like the cool grey colorway, switch to the GOAT bred colorway

Back
Top Bottom