IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
I've enjoyed adapting to the new site. Maybe we should sticky a new suggestion thread at the top of the forum? After skimming over the recent pages this one may have run its course.
I'm glad to hear that you've come to appreciate some of the many improvements included in the update.

We already have a pinned thread for the update itself and an entire forum for feedback: https://niketalk.com/forums/feedback.7412/

Feel free to use those instead.

More importantly, the multi-quote feature as we knew it before is now broken. If you click "quote" in a thread, you're stuck with that user's post until you actually quote it in a post, or you remove it in the "review selected messages" dialogue - regardless of where you traverse in the forum.
Actually, that's exactly how it worked on the previous version.

We've had no reported issues regarding the selected message manager in any current OS. The "remove" buttons work as intended in iOS 13. If your device is capable of updating the the latest version of iOS, we strongly recommend that you do so.

I do have a question about spoiler feature:

When posting a picture using the spoiler tag, the picture still shows up in the gallery. Doesn’t that kind of defeat the purpose of the spoiler?

Would it be best to have the spoiler pictures not added to the pictures gallery?
The thread gallery feature on the previous version of the platform worked the same way: when a photo is uploaded directly to the site, it's added to the thread gallery. Images linked from other sites are not added to the gallery, so if you'd like to post a spoiler image, the best practice at this time is to use the spoiler feature and insert the image as a link rather than uploading it.

I can’t quote anyone. When I hit “insert quotes” like 9 different quotes pop up and when I hit remove they don’t remove.

giphy (50).gif

Maybe i’m just not that tech friendly but this new layout and release is trash. There’s about 4 other forum sites I use and this is the most weird jumble of stuff and sizes. Pics randomly pop up etc it’s simply not clean and text based. Real Gm for example is so easy on the eyes and simple to use.

i have a question: on my comp (windows 10/ google chrome) i usually have to scroll to the bottom and hit the "change width" to better fit the content to my screen whenever i open up the browser and go to NT. is there a way to make the "wide" setting my default or do i have to click the change every time?

Still waiting for the fix
When u go to ur likes
How it never takes u to the actual post
that was liked
But the first page of that thread

If I click on my avatar and that drop menu comes down, if an ad is under that menu and I click on a notification from the menu, it directs me to the ad. Same goes for twitter links. This is on mobile chrome browser.

Still waiting for the fix
When u go to ur likes
How it never takes u to the actual post
that was liked
But the first page of that thread

:lol: I thought I was going crazy but I have had this happen various times. Either it’ll send me to the first page or the top of the very last page

Also I cant click on IG posts.
quite a bit of ads, like nawty said

Back
Top Bottom