IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
desktop. It works fine on the alerts drop down just the Reactions Received page on the profile where i'm having the problem

Smh now mods have to approve comments....:

" This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors. "

Appreciate the hard work, I know it’s probably a lot to handle so many technical adjustments.

One request though and I don’t mean to pile on.

Is is possible to go back to having the links to threads in the Likes/Reactions page take you to the specific post, and not just the first post of the thread?

Low priority, of course.:lol:

HellaSteph HellaSteph

I keep seeing the pop up for enable push notifications at the bottom of my screen. I keep hitting remind me at another time, but can you give me a quick answer of what the push notifications will do?

At the moment I get no notification emails to my email linked to NikeTalk and I only get like a notification from the alert thing on the top right of the circle picture of my avatar which is how it's always been.

I just want to know if I enable push notifications what will that entail?

HellaSteph HellaSteph

I keep seeing the pop up for enable push notifications at the bottom of my screen. I keep hitting remind me at another time, but can you give me a quick answer of what the push notifications will do?

At the moment I get no notification emails to my email linked to NikeTalk and I only get like a notification from the alert thing on the top right of the circle picture of my avatar which is how it's always been.

I just want to know if I enable push notifications what will that entail?

Sure, it's enabled for desktop experiences only. If a user enables push notifications, they get notified when they get an Alert the same way you get push notifications on your phone: a little banner alerting you something new has happened.

Back
Top Bottom