Is Niketalk semi dead now? It's been a minute since I've been on here.

You're telling me something changed over a course of 15 years?

tenor.gif

Social media, the thread about nothing, heck the pick up threads used to be 50-60 pages now nearly about 10 pages per month. This was our social media platform, when's the last time you heard about a Niketalk summit, I will say it started to die off in 2010-2011.

Classic threads
Edith getting exposed taking it in the bum
The ninja hood burner story
The Harlem shake story
Dom Kennedy versus the real hundreds
Shorty pop
handsomebwonderful The next episode that turned into a feud with IHOP Memes
" U not getting the shoes, but I'll send you this old iPod" Flashing da 357 magnum
" Porsche money B "

NT is eventually going to die out.

You don’t ever see new members post. You just see the same people post over and over again.

We have a lot of lurkers though

You don’t ever see new members post. You just see the same people post over and over again.

what's your guesstimate of how long it will take?

might be true, but social media is the bane of their existence to a lot of NT members. They absolutely hate it. Not sure why.

And those Nters are the only ones that'll be posting on here 24/7 (even on weekends and holidays :sick: ). After every single sports game :smh: or political event they'll be right here. They keep the engine going.

Meth should revert back to the old NT format at least once a year so we can get that nostalgia feeling again

Back
Top Bottom