is PIZZA HUT's..... Pizza Mia Pizza's any good?

hows the little caesar 5 dollar wings?

im thinkin about coppin a few boxes but i never had them

^dominos is for people wit no tastebuds... *%%! b cheese bread and topings... no sauce at all...

and them little ceasars wings ehhh... thats some try at ur own risk type stuff right there...

and them little ceasars wings ehhh... thats some try at ur own risk type stuff right there...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im bout to just hit safeway up and get those tgif wings and throw them in theoven. im not tryin to get the runs tonight
smh.gif

Wayyyy to thin and not too tasty. Go for a Dominos 5 5 5 or even a Papa John's 7 7 7.

people really eat dominos? last time i bought a pizza from them it was like 05...i ate 2 slices and sold that garbage to some people down the hall...

Do Not Get the Pizza Mia. It is absolutely horrible.
If you like Pizza Hut Pizza, you won't like the Pizza Mia. They use different cheese, cheap sauce, but the worst is the crust. I lovePizza Hut because of the flaky, greasy crust. There is none of that in the Pizza Mia. Its just bland, and the sauce is sweet. I like the cheese, buteverything else is poop.

^we arent comparing it to PH's regular pizza... im sayin its the best pizza ur gonna get for $5...

im sayin its the best pizza ur gonna get for $5...

You get what you pay for. I don't mind the "rich whole milk mozzarella" cheese, but when I ordered mine the person told me it comeswith less toppings compared to their other pizzas and the pizzas were indeed thin.

Back
Top Bottom