Is Rob Dyrdek The Greatest White Guy EVER?

i

Ill give you White Chocolate, and popular opinion vote for Seinfeld.

But Bird, and Em are straight *****.

^yup. thats the list. done.

Larry David + JB Smoove have transcended race and together they can save our planet

Larry Bird was offended if a white player was guarding him... that's god-level

Larry Bird dice shaker in bARCELONA= need i say more

Last edited:
This is from his group interview with LeBron, Melo, & Magic:

"And a quote for everyone to remember.

'The one thing that always bothered me when I played in the NBA,' Bird said, 'was I really got irritated when they put a white guy on me. I still don't understand why.'"

If that's not the funniest, Clayton Bigsby-est thing I'll hear all day

Funny cuz Bird was also the one who trying to put totogether an all white squad in the 00's if im not mistaken

Funny cuz Bird was also the one who trying to put totogether an all white squad in the 00's if im not mistaken
nah that wasn't Bird, and if it was it was because of the Pistons-Pacers Brawl....Blame the owner for that, not Bird.

Last edited:
White dude appreciation thread? 

Patty Kane, Marky Mark, JFK, Chopper, Leo Da Gawd = runners up to Jody HiGHROLLER

Ima go ahead automatically nominate any/every white dude that's smashed JLo, Nia Long, Jada Fire, and Monique (when she was fat).

Dont forget Brad Pitt knocked down Robin in her prime while being married to Iron Mike in his prime and escaped alive!

Riff Raff seems like the type of dude that would switch up real quick if the cops came. :lol:

Michael Douglas always seemed cool as hell. Ric Flair is the GOAT though.

Pete Caroll and Riff Raff are definitely in the discussion. Eminem and Larry Legend as well...eh I'll throw Seinfeld in there as well

John Stamos and Stan Lee get my vote

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom