Is Snitching Whats Hot In Local News? News Anchor Snitching On Factory Workers

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

lol calm down posters, not trolling im just saying these guys work probably 12 hour shifts and their company is flours hing WHY would you do that knowing the current state of the economy. This man had the nerve to zoom in on dudes rolling up like smh where do they do that at..

btw Mob Life by DBCO is the %+*$....Payroll stay spitting...

lets be honest though, the only reason you're defending them is because you are black and so are they

they are getting drunk and high on the job (working with military equipment no less) 

Period.

Forreal....lesbionest

laugh.gif
@ calling a Reporter a snitch.

lol calm down posters, not trolling im just saying these guys work probably 12 hour shifts and their company is flours hing WHY would you do that knowing the current state of the economy. This man had the nerve to zoom in on dudes rolling up like smh where do they do that at..

Knowing the current state of the economy, why wouldn't you have a problem with tax dollars going toward people who are smoking weed and drinking during the work day?  Someone else posted links in this thread to other videos by the same news station showing auto workers for bailed out companies doing the same thing.  There's Arnold Diaz in NY that has a segment called Shame on You that calls people out for illegal practices.

It's not even part of the argument but if you're that dumb to do it out in public and they don't even need to use hidden cameras to catch you, you've got nobody to blame but yourself.

That's what you should be asking the workers and not the news reporter.

Originally Posted by Qualmes

There building vehicles and equipment for soldiers who are putting there lives on the line...how is this on the lines of snitching?If you feel comfortable with workers being drunk & high putting together equipment that may or may not save someones life then 
indifferent.gif

shut up... Marines get drunk and high on the battlefield 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

...first you want reparations and handouts because your great-great-great-great grandfathers great grandfather was enslaved by the country- ...

laugh.gif
Didnt realize OP made that thread as well. dude is either a huge troll or lazy as hell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

...first you want reparations and handouts because your great-great-great-great grandfathers great grandfather was enslaved by the country- ...

laugh.gif
Didnt realize OP made that thread as well. dude is either a huge troll or lazy as hell
roll.gif

roll.gif
good lord...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

lets be honest though, the only reason you're defending them is because you are black and so are they

they are getting drunk and high on the job (working with military equipment no less) 

Period.

Exactly what I was thinking. If it were the other way around... the title would be "White People, y'all need to do better!"
grin.gif
roll.gif

This is gonna make some people mad but it's the truth
I wanted to put this in the other thread posted last week on this video but then I would have been accused of pulling the race card when there are several on here that are just trying to get someone to openly say it.  Fact is it is the truth, you dudes are blind to the fact that what they are doing is illegal and against their companies policy.  Then to add to that they are producing things for the military that potentially save peoples lives and you have a legit issue.  I don't want my tax dollars going to workers like this, I don't care they smoke and drink, but do it on your own time not at work.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Exactly what I was thinking. If it were the other way around... the title would be "White People, y'all need to do better!"
grin.gif
roll.gif

I wanted to put this in the other thread posted last week on this video but then I would have been accused of pulling the race card when there are several on here that are just trying to get someone to openly say it.  Fact is it is the truth, you dudes are blind to the fact that what they are doing is illegal and against their companies policy.  Then to add to that they are producing things for the military that potentially save peoples lives and you have a legit issue.  I don't want my tax dollars going to workers like this, I don't care they smoke and drink, but do it on your own time not at work.

It is what it is, point blank! People don't need to pull the race card. I don't give a damn about a name you call me, it doesn't make the truth a lie.

Period.

grin.gif
roll.gif
What black poster has you that mad though?

This is why NT can not handle race threads, you guys are completely incompetent. First and foremost drinking on the job is VERY common in manual labor occupations people drink on the job all the time, my dad is a subcontractor and drinks on the job and he is the leader. At the end of the day why are you so mad at them for enjoying their lunch break? They are working a FACRTORY job some of you guys couldnt even last that. But nope black people like other black people thats why you guys are so blind to everything anyone was talking about in the reparations thread I'm sure you guys think black people are so far worse off because we are lazy and some crack cocaine.

bro you are in the 99% @*@+

Originally Posted by airblaster503

It is what it is, point blank! People don't need to pull the race card. I don't give a damn about a name you call me, it doesn't make the truth a lie.

cosign.

i disagree with airblaster to an extent on views in the other thread regarding this, but his opinion is reasonable and nothing wrong with it at all.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

You are really dense if you can't see how drinking and smoking while manufacturing Military equipment is a problem.
People were probably drinking when they built YOUR HOME who do you really think does the manual labor in America? Steve Jobs looking dudes? NO. These workers arent drunk and no weed in the world is going to keep them that high (you know they are smoking reggie anyways) for longer than that lunch break. Are you shocked that the ex-con 40 year old black guy who works 12 hours smokes weed and drinks a beer on his lunch break? Do you guys even live in the real world?

roll.gif
@ the thought that a job that openly employees ex-cons is some job prestigious *%+# like its the ncaa, stop it as long as they are doing there job why are you so concerned? Im sure you know more about these guys than the rich people who burned your tax money...

You are really dense if you can't see how drinking and smoking while manufacturing Military equipment is a problem.
People were probably drinking when they built YOUR HOME who do you really think does the manual labor in America? Steve Jobs looking dudes? NO. These workers arent drunk and no weed in the world is going to keep them that high (you know they are smoking reggie anyways) for longer than that lunch break. Are you shocked that the ex-con 40 year old black guy who works 12 hours smokes weed and drinks a beer on his lunch break? Do you guys even live in the real world?

roll.gif
@ the thought that a job that openly employees ex-cons is some job prestigious *%+# like its the ncaa, stop it as long as they are doing there job why are you so concerned? Im sure you know more about these guys than the rich people who burned your tax money...
When the machines that they manufacture depend on the quality to save their lives, it starts to become an issue.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

roll.gif
When the machines that they manufacture depend on the quality to save their lives, it starts to become an issue.
Do you think they just roll the tanks out the lot and start blowing %%*@ up? NO. The factory seems to be doing fine unless you have any proof of these dudes messing up on the job then stop trying to look down on others who are doing jobs you wouldnt do anyways. Lemme guys you guys drug test the guy who cuts your yards(i know the nt demographic these days).

roll.gif
We also don't need people like you acting like this behavior is "ok"? And nobody said this job is prestigious
eyes.gif
, most people are concerned about people getting high/drunk and working on military equipment and operating heavy machinery--There are many people out there without jobs, and every job in this economy is a luxury (not prestigious, but a luxury)-If you can't take 7-8hrs off your day without drinking then maybe you shouldn't be working

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just stop posting OP

This is why NT can not handle race threads, you guys are completely incompetent. First and foremost drinking on the job is VERY common in manual labor occupations people drink on the job all the time, my dad is a subcontractor and drinks on the job and he is the leader. At the end of the day why are you so mad at them for enjoying their lunch break? They are working a FACRTORY job some of you guys couldnt even last that. But nope black people like other black people thats why you guys are so blind to everything anyone was talking about in the reparations thread I'm sure you guys think black people are so far worse off because we are lazy and some crack cocaine.

cool gonna forward this to FOX News

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by crcballer55

roll.gif
Do you think they just roll the tanks out the lot and start blowing %%*@ up? NO. The factory seems to be doing fine unless you have any proof of these dudes messing up on the job then stop trying to look down on others who are doing jobs you wouldnt do anyways. Lemme guys you guys drug test the guy who cuts your yards(i know the nt demographic these days).
Yeah dude, it's cool, the company should stop acting like a bunch of %*!@$ and let the employees do whatever they want. You know, the company is responsible for the product they manufacture and is liable for anything that goes wrong, but they need to just let the men break the law because, according to you, nothing bad is happening!

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

laugh.gif
@ calling a Reporter a snitch.

laugh.gif

It's their own fault, they got what they deserved.

and I agree with VeintiSiete, you're defending them because they're black.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Don't worry OP, I'd defend my people if they were acting dumb as well.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom