Is Snitching Whats Hot In Local News? News Anchor Snitching On Factory Workers

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by crcballer55

When the machines that they manufacture depend on the quality to save their lives, it starts to become an issue.
Do you think they just roll the tanks out the lot and start blowing %%*@ up? NO. The factory seems to be doing fine unless you have any proof of these dudes messing up on the job then stop trying to look down on others who are doing jobs you wouldnt do anyways. Lemme guys you guys drug test the guy who cuts your yards(i know the nt demographic these days).
Yeah dude, it's cool, the company should stop acting like a bunch of %*!@$ and let the employees do whatever they want. You know, the company is responsible for the product they manufacture and is liable for anything that goes wrong, but they need to just let the men break the law because, according to you, nothing bad is happening!

Got 'em!It's okay OP, we're on to you! Successful Race Troll remains successful.

did not read, but the way he said "hallelujah" at the end of that video was so DAMN offensive and hilarious pahwhdhahwahahdnkcnlklm

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

You are really dense if you can't see how drinking and smoking while manufacturing Military equipment is a problem.
People were probably drinking when they built YOUR HOME who do you really think does the manual labor in America? Steve Jobs looking dudes? NO. These workers arent drunk and no weed in the world is going to keep them that high (you know they are smoking reggie anyways) for longer than that lunch break. Are you shocked that the ex-con 40 year old black guy who works 12 hours smokes weed and drinks a beer on his lunch break? Do you guys even live in the real world?

roll.gif
@ the thought that a job that openly employees ex-cons is some job prestigious *%+# like its the ncaa, stop it as long as they are doing there job why are you so concerned? Im sure you know more about these guys than the rich people who burned your tax money...

iJPcw.jpg

your threads are full of %!%!. you stay tryin to play the race card via unprovoked trap threads, where you troll and try to get people's emotions up so they can get reported. seek life elsewhere (matter of fact, take your %!%! here http://www.thisis50.com/forum).

god
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

There building vehicles and equipment for soldiers who are putting there lives on the line...how is this on the lines of snitching?If you feel comfortable with workers being drunk & high putting together equipment that may or may not save someones life then 
indifferent.gif
the stuff they produce goes through thorough inspection, before it's put to use.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

lol calm down posters, not trolling im just saying these guys work probably 12 hour shifts and their company is flours hing WHY would you do that knowing the current state of the economy. This man had the nerve to zoom in on dudes rolling up like smh where do they do that at..

first you want reparations and handouts because your great-great-great-great grandfathers great grandfather was enslaved by the country

same dude?
51.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

This is why NT can not handle race threads, you guys are completely incompetent. First and foremost drinking on the job is VERY common in manual labor occupations people drink on the job all the time, my dad is a subcontractor and drinks on the job and he is the leader. At the end of the day why are you so mad at them for enjoying their lunch break? They are working a FACRTORY job some of you guys couldnt even last that. But nope black people like other black people thats why you guys are so blind to everything anyone was talking about in the reparations thread I'm sure you guys think black people are so far worse off because we are lazy and some crack cocaine.

cool gonna forward this to FOX News

glasses.gif

What gets me the most is that this fool OP started a thread about snitching, which by definition isn't even considered snitching.

Then goes ahead and snitches on his father! SMH! What part of the game is that? Snitching on your family memeber, but go and stand up for other people?

You make me sick! PM me your dad's info so I can notify him on what you did.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

People were probably drinking when they built YOUR HOME who do you really think does the manual labor in America? Steve Jobs looking dudes? NO. These workers arent drunk and no weed in the world is going to keep them that high (you know they are smoking reggie anyways) for longer than that lunch break. Are you shocked that the ex-con 40 year old black guy who works 12 hours smokes weed and drinks a beer on his lunch break? Do you guys even live in the real world?

@ the thought that a job that openly employees ex-cons is some job prestigious *%+# like its the ncaa, stop it as long as they are doing there job why are you so concerned? Im sure you know more about these guys than the rich people who burned your tax money...
When the machines that they manufacture depend on the quality to save their lives, it starts to become an issue.
Do you think they just roll the tanks out the lot and start blowing %%*@ up? NO. The factory seems to be doing fine unless you have any proof of these dudes messing up on the job then stop trying to look down on others who are doing jobs you wouldnt do anyways. Lemme guys you guys drug test the guy who cuts your yards(i know the nt demographic these days).
I would love to do a job like that for a little while since I like making stuff and working with my hands.  Actually, I worked many manual labor jobs when I was in school so I have experience doing blue collar labor.  But I couldn't stand to work with people downing a 40 on their break knowing that the product that we were building was protecting the lives of people who keep us safe.

It MIGHT be a different story if there were full unemployment in Detroit and that's the best they could get, but Detroit has a 20+% unemployment rate so I'm sure they have people lined up to take their place.

Oh, and regarding my yard... I take care of that myself too in addition to my cars and minor house repairs so there's no need to drug test the guy cutting my grass because I know him myself.
wink.gif

man they showed that for phillys news too....damn shame, its detroit, let them do there thing.....they still get they work done

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

man they showed that for phillys news too....damn shame, its detroit, let them do there thing.....they still get they work done

exactly.  too many people on their high horses trying to be moral police. 

it's hard work and long hours. only thing i would say is that they should be more discrete about what they do. because some people have way too much time on their hands like that reporter did and love to cause problems.   the parts are inspected and checked before they send them out. as long as these employees are hard working, productive, and get the job done, then who cares what they do on their breaks. 

i wish the report would've shown if the employees had prior disciplinary problems in the past but i doubt they did because they would've shown that as well in their smear report. if they looked up some guys prior felonies, i'm sure they could find as much info as possible about these employees.

besides if this is such a big deal it's up to the job to enforce it,  not some punk unprofessional reporter with an agenda trying to create problems since he has nothing else to report about.

it seems like you guys wanna wait until there is a reported casualty before we say "listen fellas....mayybbeee you shouldnt be toking up and drinking 40s on the job...is that ok with you?"

my mind is honestly still BOGGLED that you dudes are defending them  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

it seems like you guys wanna wait until there is a reported casualty before we say "listen fellas....mayybbeee you shouldnt be toking up and drinking 40s on the job...is that ok with you?"

my mind is honestly still BOGGLED that you dudes are defending them  
laugh.gif

I'm saying though right? I just don't get how you can even defend that. Drinking and getting high on your break, and then building and creating machinery made to kill and defend?
laugh.gif

i got love for the troops but i would love for a documentary to show how much drug usage x military dudes be on. would love to see those same people hating on these workers responses.

i guarantee you, never ever would fox news air a segment like this; where they mock them, chase them around, secretly record them on lunch breaks and then play some funny $$+ music in the background, like its some sort of game.

no way in hell its a coincidence that everyone in the video was black.
aint nothin new under the sun.

The footage should have simply been aired, the 'pothead' comments, the airing of one's criminal record all over TV, the TMZ/"We Like To Party" - Esque music, and the Bible comment should have been left out.

And the workers should not have been doing that in the first place. No one would be mad if they simply aired the footage of them doing drugs, with no opinion from the news reporter. The news is supposed to be unbiased.

As far as them losing jobs, they should be working at gas stations if they think it's cool to smoke a dub and then operate heavy machinery, let alone build the machines that are supposed to protect this country.

Workers were wrong for getting wasted on the job, news station wrong for providing racial and stereotypical undertones.

Originally Posted by BronLe

The footage should have simply been aired, the 'pothead' comments, the airing of one's criminal record all over TV, the TMZ/"We Like To Party" - Esque music, and the Bible comment should have been left out.

And the workers should not have been doing that in the first place. No one would be mad if they simply aired the footage of them doing drugs, with no opinion from the news reporter. The news is supposed to be unbiased.

As far as them losing jobs, they should be working at gas stations if they think it's cool to smoke a dub and then operate heavy machinery, let alone build the machines that are supposed to protect this country.

Workers were wrong for getting wasted on the job, news station wrong for providing racial and stereotypical undertones.
do you guys even know what that means?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

This is why NT can not handle race threads, you guys are completely incompetent. First and foremost drinking on the job is VERY common in manual labor occupations people drink on the job all the time, my dad is a subcontractor and drinks on the job and he is the leader. At the end of the day why are you so mad at them for enjoying their lunch break? They are working a FACRTORY job some of you guys couldnt even last that. But nope black people like other black people thats why you guys are so blind to everything anyone was talking about in the reparations thread I'm sure you guys think black people are so far worse off because we are lazy and some crack cocaine.

glasses.gif

What gets me the most is that this fool OP started a thread about snitching, which by definition isn't even considered snitching.

Then goes ahead and snitches on his father! SMH! What part of the game is that? Snitching on your family memeber, but go and stand up for other people?

why are you so butt hurt? you one of those dudes that got exposed in the the pacquaio boxing threads?

4318... bro we all kno weed isnt bad. but in this world, it is. so these dudes were wrong for smoking illegally on the job. whether or not marijuana should be legal is a whole different story.

these dudes signed up for the job, nobody forced them to work there. what they did was nothing less than stupid.

glasses.gif

why are you so butt hurt? you one of those dudes that got exposed in the the pacquaio boxing threads?

LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

What the hell you talking about lil boy? You to naive to accept that fact that you're in denial of pulling the race card.

You're a bad son, just accept it! You snitched your own dad out!
laugh.gif
Lame. I OWN YOU! You snitched out your father in a thread you made about 'not snitching'
roll.gif

LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

What the hell you talking about lil boy? You to naive to accept that fact that you're in denial of pulling the race card.

laugh.gif
Lame. I OWN YOU! You snitched out your father in a thread you made about 'not snitching'
roll.gif

Who are you seriously? Why u that mad? Was it the thread about the Asian small penis stereotype?

LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Who are you seriously? Why u that mad? Was it the thread about the Asian small penis stereotype?

You do realize i'm not Asian though right?
laugh.gif
But I tell you one who is... Dirtylicious. Yeah, see ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! #foreverbanned

lets be honest though, the only reason you're defending them is because you are black and so are they

they are getting drunk and high on the job (working with military equipment no less) 

Period.

Exactly what I was thinking. If it were the other way around... the title would be "White People, y'all need to do better!"
grin.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

You are really dense if you can't see how drinking and smoking while manufacturing Military equipment is a problem.
Originally Posted by Qualmes

Theyre building vehicles and equipment for soldiers who are putting there lives on the line...how is this on the lines of snitching?If you feel comfortable with workers being drunk & high putting together equipment that may or may not save someones life then 
indifferent.gif
All that.

feb171963 wrote:

Auto Workers smoking/drinking vid:

The people claiming racism...I'm going to assume you either didn't see these links or just failed to factor that into your rationale.
It could never be that people of a certain race just happened to be the ones participating in illegal activities, nah...that wouldn't fit your agenda.  Maybe they were targeting white people in the Chrysler clip by showing the white people drinking and smoking weed and interviewing the responsible black people. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom