IS SOMEONE WHO IS 21 + AND STILL PLAYING VIDEO GAMES A LOSER?

nerd.gif
WHAT YOU THINK? i'm 22 btw.
laugh.gif

we wanna know

What? Hell no. I'm 19 and dont plan to stop playing video games ever. That *%%% is too much fun.

If you're playing games when you should be working/going to school/doing something with your life, then you'rea loser.

You know they actually told Surgeons to play FPS games because they increase their hand eye coordination and thus lower the risk of complications ormalpractice. So no, I think video games are quite useful overall and just another form of entertainment. Plus video games def work your brain out compared towatching TV. You are constantly doing something when it comes to puzzles or reaction speed. Or w/e. Then again I'm 22 (soon to be 23 in 2 months) andI'm a gamer. I'll play them till I die prob.

the avg. gamer who is subscribed to XBL is between the ages of like 21-28..so the answer is no.

how is playing a video game any different than watching a movie or tv in your spare time?

Thats not old at all. Go check some video game threads around here. NCAA 09 got dudes who are grown @!# men playing that !%!* like it's real life.

Better not come near my 5* CB with the 98 speed.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Now i usually lolz with those pics but not this time....

you suck
[/color]

My bro just turned 30 and he still plays. He has a great career, been married, and smashed a od amount of chicks. Hes been playing since the since the mid/late80s as well.

Back
Top Bottom