IS SOMEONE WHO IS 21 + AND STILL PLAYING VIDEO GAMES A LOSER?

No..it's something to do to pass the time when you're bored or want to relieve stress..or just for fun.

No but you're loser for posting pictures of stupid looking animals, like who does that?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

No, but you are.

laugh.gif
I needed that laugh..

Negative. A man who judges his wins and loses based uppon some random peoples ideas = a loser.

Not at all.

Playing video games is the same as watching television, movies, or sports, they're all forms of entertainment.

I'm 24 and i am never gonna stop playin video games..it's addictive and i love the competition..i know it's not real..but i love winnin..

As long as you don't allow them to takeover you're life and still have all of your priorities in order, its cool. It's all in fun. But once youcross that line, you're REALLY pushin it..

I'm going to reach 21 in a few months and I would still play video games. At least I would do something to entertain myself if I can't go out or ifI'm bored.

This reminds me of that stupid NPR article where some old hag was whining about guys being 26 and still playing video games, and that was the reason theyweren't getting married.

I'm 22 and I still play video games, but I also go to school and have a normal life. So, you're not a loser.

Originally Posted by 18key

What? Hell no. I'm 19 and dont plan to stop playing video games ever. That *%%% is too much fun.

If you're playing games when you should be working/going to school/doing something with your life, then you're a loser.

nop, i been playin since i was 6 and im 19 and still dont plan to stop.... ..... you fail+those pics=looser.
happy.gif

no, especially considering the amount of violence and explicit language in games today

I don't think so because I feel it is part of the generation..It is what people are used to..Imagine...It possible that everyone will continue withfacebook/instant messenger when they are in their 50's because these are the times...

Originally Posted by lu cash

No but you're loser for posting pictures of stupid looking animals, like who does that?

Ummm take a look at your avy @#*+$@!*#

Back
Top Bottom