is Swizz Beatz the cheapest producer ever?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

alicia-keys.jpg

1e4ebq.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Hes the king of #poor sounds...dude be making that hamster wheel music

laugh.gif
 exactly

I aint gon front in the club it works, Back in the RR days it was Dame Grease helping Swizz i heard

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Hes the king of #poor sounds...dude be making that hamster wheel music

laugh.gif
 exactly

I aint gon front in the club it works, Back in the RR days it was Dame Grease helping Swizz i heard

This dude just said that Alchemist is worse than Swizz....?

I really gotta stop coming into the music section.

This dude just said that Alchemist is worse than Swizz....?

I really gotta stop coming into the music section.

Originally Posted by jojobud

He def is one of the cheapest...song that made me realize was On to the next one. I knew as soon as i heard it he took it from D.a.n.c.e.

even wale on w.a.l.e.d.a.n.c.e used the sample better. Swizz took one part from it jus cuz his stupid #@* thought it sounded like "on to the next one"

end rant...but ya he does have a unique sounds i guess

indifferent.gif

w.a.l.e.d.a.n.c.e wasnt a sample. He spit over the track

Originally Posted by jojobud

He def is one of the cheapest...song that made me realize was On to the next one. I knew as soon as i heard it he took it from D.a.n.c.e.

even wale on w.a.l.e.d.a.n.c.e used the sample better. Swizz took one part from it jus cuz his stupid #@* thought it sounded like "on to the next one"

end rant...but ya he does have a unique sounds i guess

indifferent.gif

w.a.l.e.d.a.n.c.e wasnt a sample. He spit over the track

Swizz is famous for his sound....ridiculously elemenary but i aint even gonna front like he aint have his share of bangers...

Bangladesh is far from cheap..dude's beats are sick and you can tell he crafts them %@@

Swizz is famous for his sound....ridiculously elemenary but i aint even gonna front like he aint have his share of bangers...

Bangladesh is far from cheap..dude's beats are sick and you can tell he crafts them %@@

Swizz Beatz can be redundant but I agree thats his SOUND. Also, stop frontin like everytime we hear a new Swizz joint we don't go wild!

"It's Me ++*+%*@" ... i was slappin babies in the club

Swizz Beatz can be redundant but I agree thats his SOUND. Also, stop frontin like everytime we hear a new Swizz joint we don't go wild!

"It's Me ++*+%*@" ... i was slappin babies in the club

Back
Top Bottom