is Swizz Beatz the cheapest producer ever?

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

Once she sees the size of the baby's nose... She'll call off the wedding...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JNastyCV

Swizz Beatz can be redundant but I agree thats his SOUND. Also, stop frontin like everytime we hear a new Swizz joint we don't go wild!

"It's Me ++*+%*@" ... i was slappin babies in the club
nah it's not that serious...

Swizz Beatz can be redundant but I agree thats his SOUND. Also, stop frontin like everytime we hear a new Swizz joint we don't go wild!

"It's Me ++*+%*@" ... i was slappin babies in the club
nah it's not that serious...

Swizz Beatz makes exciting beats
ALC is THAT dude

Swizz Beatz, ALC > Primo.

Primo been making the same beats for years and we don't care. So I dont wanna hear it.

ALC is THAT dude

Primo been making the same beats for years and we don't care. So I dont wanna hear it.

ALC is THAT dude

Your mother should've swallowed you.

ALC is THAT dude

Your mother should've swallowed you.

roll.gif
Dudes really making outlandish statements. Dude rated Swizz over Premo....I don't care if you were born in 1992, when you go back and do your history you know damn well that isn't true.

roll.gif
Dudes really making outlandish statements. Dude rated Swizz over Premo....I don't care if you were born in 1992, when you go back and do your history you know damn well that isn't true.

SWIZZ>premo? WOW! Kill yourself!
@$*% wrong with these kids, Alchemist is worst? I'm out.

SWIZZ>premo? WOW! Kill yourself!
@$*% wrong with these kids, Alchemist is worst? I'm out.

ALC is THAT dude

Slap yourself my g. I'd love to know how much Primo you've actually heard if that's what you think.

laugh.gif
@ Alc & 9th. Alc is one of the most diverse active Hip-Hop producers of the day sound wise. 9th def has a consistency in sound, but anyone who makes that much quality music in such a small time frame can get away with it. 9th def doesn't recycle elements.

nah i'm kidding, slap yourself doggie

ALC is THAT dude

Slap yourself my g. I'd love to know how much Primo you've actually heard if that's what you think.

laugh.gif
@ Alc & 9th. Alc is one of the most diverse active Hip-Hop producers of the day sound wise. 9th def has a consistency in sound, but anyone who makes that much quality music in such a small time frame can get away with it. 9th def doesn't recycle elements.

nah i'm kidding, slap yourself doggie

Swizz is the worst mainstream producer in the game and he has it by a long shot. I don't know how he gets employed. And its not even by new artists. Its by established artist. Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, etc. Then he finds his way on Drake's debut. Its just amazing to me. I appreciate that Ruff Ryders sound he established in the 90's but man that dude makes 1 hot beat out of 20.

Swizz is the worst mainstream producer in the game and he has it by a long shot. I don't know how he gets employed. And its not even by new artists. Its by established artist. Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, etc. Then he finds his way on Drake's debut. Its just amazing to me. I appreciate that Ruff Ryders sound he established in the 90's but man that dude makes 1 hot beat out of 20.

Back
Top Bottom