is the 2k9 done?

the shoe is ugly. i cant speak on the performance but im sure it doesnt live up to expectations.

Originally Posted by pstuart13

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Originally Posted by tz85

With only 3 colors and 2 in store and 1 online only is the 2k9 done forever? with 3 colors does this means that the value of this shoe will go up in the near future? well good thing I got my black pair because is a hell of a shoe.
These are more rare than 2k9's. Using your logic, I will be a very rich man in 2 years with my 20 DS pairs ........

again with this shoe!?!! lmao
Lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The price likely did in the Jordan 2009. The shoe had the tech that you'd expect from JB, but they didn't vibe with most people appearance-wise.JB/Nike are the most expensive athletic shoes overall. The only $190-200+ shoes that were successful for JB were basically limited releases, like the Titanium23s or a lot of the laser retroes. The Eggplant foamposites, Air Yeezys, and the Penny 1/2 cents are only 2009 releases that successfully launched at thoseprices. The Air Jordan has consistently increased in price while the line is incresing criticized for declining quality. The 2009 may wind up being as soughtafter as the retro of the Jordan I, but who knows? The Jordan 2010 will likely be $175-$185, since it's overwhelmingly flopped. As bad as the XV isclowned, you can see people wearing or playing ball in them on any given day. You can't really say that about the 2009. I've only seen 1 personactually wear them.

I think they are over priced for $190. But i deff think that in 8-10 years they'll be desirable. Look at every other Air Jordan released they all increasein value. I know these arent considered "signature" but JB intended them to be. People will always pay top dollar for OG's.

bums me out we never saw a well done black/red or white red cw. it could have helped aesthetically.

I still haven't bought a pair regardless... just saying.

i also hope these are done with. I wouldn't ever wear these. A clown fest would be in session. I'd drop $50 on them to get rid of. that's it.

all i wear is AJ's and mid top AF's, but I refuse to pay $190 for an average looking AJ, even if it is the next "numbered" shoe. Ivecollected numbers 20-23, loved all of em, but the price tag for 29k is ridiculous. Dont get me wrong, it looks like a good shoe, and a helleva b-ball shoe, butI dont ball everyday so its pointless

Im pretty sure there will be a hall of fame color way. I think its going to be that sample color way seen in those pics from korea where that kids has hishands on his face in every pic. lol If that colorway drops, im copping.

This is alot different from last year. Their were 9 XX3 mids and 3 lows. It looks like along with the three released colorways of the 2K9, their will be theHOF one and more than likely another one for the holidays. I guess JB figured out that they can't just release any 'ol trash with a high price tag andhave it sell. Can't wait to see the 2010. I'm not buying any 2009's anytime soon. Shoe is trash.

Has anyone seen the 2k9's at any of the Nike Factory Stores?
If so what kind of price?

If they haven't hit, you would think for sure there would be surplus for the Factory Stores sitting somewhere.

Originally Posted by Jay1027

Originally Posted by pstuart13

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Originally Posted by tz85

With only 3 colors and 2 in store and 1 online only is the 2k9 done forever? with 3 colors does this means that the value of this shoe will go up in the near future? well good thing I got my black pair because is a hell of a shoe.
These are more rare than 2k9's. Using your logic, I will be a very rich man in 2 years with my 20 DS pairs ........

again with this shoe!?!! lmao
Lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
..... someone always has to bring out the ginger 8's...... but seriously. IMO..... i would never buy a pair, they are hella stiff in the heel and they dont look good. The shoes existence has no purpose to me.

^same here

tbh, i like the look, and they feel great. only the back of the heel looks questionable. the rest is sweet imo.

Back
Top Bottom