Is The GT-R The Best Bang For Your Buck Vol. Supercar For The Low

I never been too much of a fan of the GT-R, but I cant deny its presence.

After watching a few vids & reading up on them, it seems like a lot of cars
in there class, and even some supercars w/ or w/o mods have a hard time
keeping up or beating it.

If u had 60-80k to drop on a whip, given it is a Nissan, would this not be an option?

nissan-gt-r-specv_3.jpg

If u had 60-80k to drop on a whip, given it is a Nissan, would this not be an option?

nissan-gt-r-specv_3.jpg

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

nissan-gt-r-specv_3.jpg
From a strictly performance aspect it is a very good bargain for it's capabilities. But it lacks the exotic nature of TRUE supercars, regardless if it can "beat" them.

nissan-gt-r-specv_3.jpg
From a strictly performance aspect it is a very good bargain for it's capabilities. But it lacks the exotic nature of TRUE supercars, regardless if it can "beat" them.

I like the GTR as much as the other guy but there really isn't a way I can utilize the car to it's full potential and in the end, there are other cars I would rather buy for the price.

I like the GTR as much as the other guy but there really isn't a way I can utilize the car to it's full potential and in the end, there are other cars I would rather buy for the price.

I like the car, but the maintenance fees are a joke.

I like the car, but the maintenance fees are a joke.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

nissan-gt-r-specv_3.jpg

well said

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

nissan-gt-r-specv_3.jpg

well said

*Waits for the nter with the GTR to come in*
kid probably totaled it already

*Waits for the nter with the GTR to come in*
kid probably totaled it already

Originally Posted by RFX45

And it doesnt come in a traditional 6 speed manual.
If I had tht kind of  money now (yeaaaiiteee 
laugh.gif
) id probably get an R8 instead.

Originally Posted by RFX45

And it doesnt come in a traditional 6 speed manual.
If I had tht kind of  money now (yeaaaiiteee 
laugh.gif
) id probably get an R8 instead.

I'd rather have a Z06 than a GT-R. GT-R i heard feels like your playing a racing game when your in the drivers seat. Too many damn computers and electronics that drive the car for you. Give me a traditional 6 speed manual and that pushrod V8 in the Vette.

I'd rather have a Z06 than a GT-R. GT-R i heard feels like your playing a racing game when your in the drivers seat. Too many damn computers and electronics that drive the car for you. Give me a traditional 6 speed manual and that pushrod V8 in the Vette.

Get a Porsche, you can drive it to the track and back home. Porsche GT-3 for me, a 911 Turbo would do well too. Definitely built to last.

Get a Porsche, you can drive it to the track and back home. Porsche GT-3 for me, a 911 Turbo would do well too. Definitely built to last.

Back
Top Bottom