Is The GT-R The Best Bang For Your Buck Vol. Supercar For The Low

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by INS

*Waits for the nter with the GTR to come in*
kid probably totaled it already

now thats some grade A hating
Not hating, if i was 18 with a gtr i would honestly drive like the laws of physics don't apply to me. 
2 years strong and not a single speeding ticket
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by INS

*Waits for the nter with the GTR to come in*
kid probably totaled it already

Not hating, if i was 18 with a gtr i would honestly drive like the laws of physics don't apply to me. 
pimp.gif

The GTR is one of my all time favorite cars, but if I was planning to buy one, I would wait a while longer and get an R8. 

The GTR is one of my all time favorite cars, but if I was planning to buy one, I would wait a while longer and get an R8. 

It's an amazing car, but if I had that kind of cash to drop on a whip I'd buy something that means more to me. I'm a fan of Nissan's older cars so I'd probably buy a Silvia or something and make it a project car.

But don't get me wrong, I'd push that like it was going out of style if I could.

It's an amazing car, but if I had that kind of cash to drop on a whip I'd buy something that means more to me. I'm a fan of Nissan's older cars so I'd probably buy a Silvia or something and make it a project car.

But don't get me wrong, I'd push that like it was going out of style if I could.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by INS

pimp.gif
You're not the only "kid" on NT with one though
grin.gif
(Hell no not me #poor), but the other kid that lives in Seattle (?).

Originally Posted by INS

pimp.gif
grin.gif

GTR is my dream car 
pimp.gif

I'm all about the performance, I'd love to have another car just for stunting, but the pure speed/handling aspect of the GTR is what I love.

The 2012 model goes 0-60 in 2.9 seconds
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

GTR is my dream car 
pimp.gif

I'm all about the performance, I'd love to have another car just for stunting, but the pure speed/handling aspect of the GTR is what I love.

The 2012 model goes 0-60 in 2.9 seconds
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by INS

pimp.gif
grin.gif

My dude, you finna get kidney stones with all that sodium. Who cares?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by INS

pimp.gif
grin.gif

My dude, you finna get kidney stones with all that sodium. Who cares?

It's one helluva car, can't deny that. To me, though, I'd agree with jrdrjndssss (sp). A 6-speed with no driving aids except maybe ABS > a computer on wheels just for the novelty. I don't know about you guys, but it really irks me when I hear automatic cars shifting....irks the $!$+*!! %!%$ out of me....

It's one helluva car, can't deny that. To me, though, I'd agree with jrdrjndssss (sp). A 6-speed with no driving aids except maybe ABS > a computer on wheels just for the novelty. I don't know about you guys, but it really irks me when I hear automatic cars shifting....irks the $!$+*!! %!%$ out of me....

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Lol it not even that serious.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Lol it not even that serious.

Back
Top Bottom