Is their a Chipotle competitor yet?

my chipotle STAY with the meat Nazis tho. Like a _ can't even get a full scoop of carnitas anymore? :smh:

there's a chipotle and freebirds in the same shopping center (almost next to each other) by where i live and freebirds always looks abandoned, i'd rather eat green burrito than freebirds.

there are legit mexican foods in LA so i dont even need to goto chipotle
Exactly! I feel sorry for anyone who actually thinks Chipotle is good Mexican food.

That's the one thing about southern Cali is the authentic Mexican cuisine that's available. LA in particular is unique because of its Hispanic (a little Asian too) roots whereas other parts of the US have more Anglo European roots.

Cali has In & Out too... SMH (in jealousy)

Last edited:
where'd you get this? Albertos?
Just did a google search, I heard theirs was good. If a local spot has great carne asada, then their fries are usually on point. Anyone ever had the fries extra crispy? 
nerd.gif

Chipotle>Freebirds. Also chipotle is a place where moneys well spent by making you full :smokin

Chipotle>Freebirds. Also chipotle is a place where moneys well spent by making you full
smokin.gif
This. Aside from the taste, it is a great value. Joint is $7 for basically two meals. My burrito is 1200 calories. Add chips and salsa, you're looking at a 1700 calorie meal. 
pimp.gif
 Especially after a workout

There is a small chain of 3 restaurants in upper manhattan called El Paso, there burritos are better than chipotle. Qdoba is cool but it's not Chipotle and moe's is pure trash

Guess I'm in the minority but Chipotle is not appetizing to me. I used to love it but the more I ate it the more it got stale to me. Luckily I got a few good hole in the wall joints around me that are pretty good.

When I lived I ATL I preferred Willys Mexicana grill.

It's not better but sometimes I'll mess with Rubio's for some seafood

there are legit mexican foods in LA so i dont even need to goto chipotle
Exactly! I feel sorry for anyone who actually thinks Chipotle is good Mexican food.

That's the one thing about southern Cali is the authentic Mexican cuisine that's available. LA in particular is unique because of its Hispanic (a little Asian too) roots whereas other parts of the US have more Anglo European roots.

The authentic places aren't all over like Chipotle though

Albertacos though :smokin

I like Qdoba because they have sauces. I like to get bbq sauce on my burritos and Qdoba allows me that option.

This, I mess with QDOBA for the variety and sauces. Chipotle is kinda overrated but its a lot better than a lot of other Mexican chain restaurants.

My fave ever is probably Annas, but it may be a local Boston thing. I haven't seen any locations outside of Boston. They need to expand pronto.

If you're ever in L.A. hit me up psk, take you to Lincoln Heights and have you forget Chipotle even exist.
laugh.gif

Well being from Denver (where Chipotle started), I was born into loving it. I remember in high school going there for lunch and being stuffed. So for me there is no other place but chipotle. Funny thing i live in SC now and they just recently opened one up, and the line is out the door daily. It amazes me
I thought it started in Boulder, CO? Wherever it started I'm glad it did bc I luv it ESP the ones that have a liquor license!

Back
Top Bottom