is there a Motorsports IV?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Those are legit. The starting bid is $2999.99.

On a side note... I love sellers like this who sell shoes for thousands of dollars and have the nerve to charge for shipping. If it were me, and someone paid me $3000 for a pair of shoes, I'm throwing in free shipping!!

That's like asking why LV charges shipping since their bags costs thousands. If you have that much to drop on a pair I doubt you care about shipping charges.

That pair is real because it's one of the few pairs I sold. Jason is a niketalker as well so you shouldn't be worried about them being legit.
2crm43c.jpg
Those look darker blue, so I'm assuming your saying OP's pictures are fake?

there's a flash on the other pic so thats why they r lighter
MAN i saw some guy whith these the other day on the way to school on the bus and i tought they were fake since i had never seen em before...dam i fell kindadumb for not noticing heat...lol

Originally Posted by yeyoe

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by xilegacy

On a side note... I love sellers like this who sell shoes for thousands of dollars and have the nerve to charge for shipping. If it were me, and someone paid me $3000 for a pair of shoes, I'm throwing in free shipping!!

That's like asking why LV charges shipping since their bags costs thousands. If you have that much to drop on a pair I doubt you care about shipping charges.

That pair is real because it's one of the few pairs I sold. Jason is a niketalker as well so you shouldn't be worried about them being legit.
2crm43c.jpg
Those look darker blue, so I'm assuming your saying OP's pictures are fake?

there's a flash on the other pic so thats why they r lighter
MAN i saw some guy whith these the other day on the way to school on the bus and i tought they were fake since i had never seen em before...dam i fell kinda dumb for not noticing heat...lol
They probably were fake...

laugh.gif
xilegacy wrote:

It's not that I'm worried about the consumer being able to afford the shipping, it is just funny to me that the seller is worried about covering the $20 for shipping when someone is paying him $3000 for the shoes.

...and, by the way... LV offers free standard shipping on all purchases. Proving my point that if someone is paying you thousands of dollars for 1 item, it's just good business to throw in free shipping.

dam killed 'em . . . .
embarassed.gif

Smoking..my frend had these..dnt noe how he got em but hes was legit, I has my mars n he wore he's motorsports, we got alot of attention wit em haha

Back
Top Bottom