Is there any feeling worse than...

Hangovers are brutal. Waking up like a Mack truck hit you.

Now I pop Advil and chug water before bed as a precaution.

Countless times I've said I'm never drinking again.

Lol, too true. Hoboken and NYC do me dirty.

Patron, vodka red bulls, scotch neat, 7&7. No matter what I choose.

View media item 666779
Drink some of that before you go to sleep. You'll never have a hangover again. It hydrates better than water, Gatorade, or anything else these guys are telling you. An it doesn't taste terrible either. Good luck.

Last edited:
I gotta say waking up hungover/depressed...although I won't say anything I always feel embarrased after a night of heavy drinking...Instead of having that Idgaf hangover it's more like "man why did u say/do that last night"

Being poor in a 3rd world country.
first world problems only, famb.

Worst three all time feelings.

1. Finding out your girl cheated on you.
2. Having a metal screw or something metal in your body from a surgery... And the weather change
3. Hangover

Honorable mention: parents saying "I'm disappointed in you" and failing a test that you studied for.

Worst feeling: when your socks get wet after stepping in a puddle

I'm almost ashamed to say this, but this **** gets me TIGHT :lol:

Like very few things can get me angrier faster than this.

4f2d2b8a08e18ea3440735d7aba09b28bc13104f_m.gif

I have been on my way to school when it was raining and if my socks get wet I walk back to my car and don't attend class. No time for that

I gotta say waking up hungover/depressed...although I won't say anything I always feel embarrased after a night of heavy drinking...Instead of having that Idgaf hangover it's more like "man why did u say/do that last night"

Believe it or not alcohol induced dehydration has been shown to actually cause anxiety and depression. Not only are you naturally regretting dumb*** things you did, but the hangover is actually making it worse.

The post Vegas hangover/death feels after going hard Fri night, Sat day and Sat night

Back
Top Bottom